Kubota L260

legalholiday

Jan 11, 2020
Jefferson
I have a Kubota l260 the bearings in the bottom of the engine Z 1300 are bad cannot be replaced cannot find it has new tires new radiator been used about 3 hours I have spare parts fenders seats engine parts I will sell all of it or part of it the front-end loader that is on it is a factory front end loader call for price Ronnie Chandler NINE03-60ONE-0SIX50 will deliver within 200 miles of Jefferson Texas

Last edited by a moderator:

Jon Cox

Equipment
L260
Mar 2, 2021
Stanwood
I have a Kubota l260 the bearings in the bottom of the engine Z 1300 are bad cannot be replaced cannot find it has new tires new radiator been used about 3 hours I have spare parts fenders seats engine parts I will sell all of it or part of it the front-end loader that is on it is a factory front end loader call for price Ronnie Chandler NINE03-60ONE-0SIX50 will deliver within 200 miles of Jefferson Texas
good evening I’m in need of a left rear fender and turn signal switch will pay shipping if your able to give me a shipping price to Washington state 98292. Also wondering if you have pay pal. Thanks