Kubota L1720 Loader removal from a L355SS

EdKubotaL355

Equipment
L355SS w/ L1720 loader
Apr 25, 2019
Muscatine, Iowa
Hello all, I was wondering if anyone here has advice on how to remove the Kubota L1720 Loader from an L355SS tractor (built 1993, 4x4, shuttle shift).
We have a need to rebuild the tractor's diesel engine and we plan on removing the loader this week...we hope!

Thanks in advance team!

007kubotaguy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B7100DT L245DT JD 2355
Dec 23, 2012
Herald Calif.
Hello all, I was wondering if anyone here has advice on how to remove the Kubota L1720 Loader from an L355SS tractor (built 1993, 4x4, shuttle shift).
We have a need to rebuild the tractor's diesel engine and we plan on removing the loader this week...we hope!

Thanks in advance team!
Not to bad of a job. The hardest parts is getting the back square tubes out of the rear frame work. Remove the center frame work, remove the 4 5/8" bolts at the rear clamping the rear tubes. Remove the right and left 5/8" bolt from the front frame work. Remove hydraulic supply hoses. I would remove the hood also. Pickup loader and push tractor back. It needs to go over the front tires.
Good luck

EdKubotaL355

Equipment
L355SS w/ L1720 loader
Apr 25, 2019
Muscatine, Iowa
Not to bad of a job. The hardest parts is getting the back square tubes out of the rear frame work. Remove the center frame work, remove the 4 5/8" bolts at the rear clamping the rear tubes. Remove the right and left 5/8" bolt from the front frame work. Remove hydraulic supply hoses. I would remove the hood also. Pickup loader and push tractor back. It needs to go over the front tires.
Good luck
Exactly how you said it! Thanks! We were able to get it removed and on cribbing last night!! :)

Reactions: 1 user