Kubota L1-275 4WD

Bart

New member
Apr 1, 2009
1
0
0
Tanzania - Tanzania
I have a Kubota tractor L1-275 4WD Engine L1275, Model L3IDT, Chasis 99335 which has been performing well since I bought. Recently, over a short period I had to change a fan belt twice after breaking. I further realized the temperature was abnomally quickly going up when started. A mechanic said the bearing appears to have won out that why the movement of the fan belt is difficult and it is the reason behind frequent wearing off of the fan belt. He has suggested to buy a full water pump kit because there is no way to buy the bearing alone. I am looking for a supplier of that part and all any others that normally wear quickly (including oil filters, fuel filters, hydraulic filters). I am based in Tanzania (East Africa), and here it appears there are no parts for these tractors.

I am also requesting information from anyone who is familiar with these tractor to assist me in listing the parts that frequently need replacement so that I can order all of them together.
 

Ob1kubota

New member

Equipment
M9540DT
Jul 26, 2009
316
0
0
Birmingham, AL
Bart I don't have a clue but someone else here will read your post and come back with answers just give it time. Hopefully somebody in your region will answer.....:)
 

beech35

New member
Nov 21, 2010
22
0
0
Australia
Bart, I have a L1-275DT Sunshine tractor. which is a 4WD, engine type D1462-TVH or L. I have just completed a service on it using Kubota genuine parts. The Australian listing at the dealer for those parts are : fuel filter 15521-43160 ; air filter 70000-11081 ; oil filter HH164-32430 ; hydraulic filter 30400-37710 ; fan belt 15505-97010. Hope this helps, Kevin (Australia )