Kubota Kh70 replacement bucket teeth

jovol

Equipment
L48 TLB, New holland LS180, Woodmizer LT50
Jan 2, 2020
Lake Lure
Hey all, have you guys seen bucket teeth like this? Would you know where to buy a replacement from? The ones I see now don't have the curved profile in the back.

Attachments

Clementine

Equipment
KH70 Excavator
Jul 5, 2021
Grayson Co
I would be interested to find those myself. I have a Kh70 as well with very rounded teeth. New teeth would cut roots better

jovol

Equipment
Jan 2, 2020
Lake Lure
Wow a fellow unicorn owner! Mine's actually an old Hitach EX30 from before they partnered with Deere. Machine is stamped with KH70, just a rebranded Kubota. Do you have an KH70 specific literature you can share? I've been using KH66 parts diagrams and workshop manual, seems nearly everything is the same.

Clementine

Equipment
KH70 Excavator
Jul 5, 2021
Grayson Co
Thanks very much. They do seem quite rare and I am glad to find you. My Kubota dealer has no record of KH-70's in their system. I just acquired the machine so you're ahead of me on knowledge and documents. I am still trying to get it into a known condition by changing the oils, filters, fabricating an exhaust pipe, and trying to figure out how to tighten the tracks on it. The previous owner bent the engine cover so I had to beat it back into shape. It seems like a good machine but it might not be as strong as a say Case Backhoe. Where would I find the iD plate or stamps on it?

jovol

Equipment
Jan 2, 2020
Lake Lure
My local kubota dealer also doesn’t have kh70 in their system. The serial number and model number are stamped where the boom mounts to the chassis. Might have to clean it up a bit. For parts diagrams, look up kh66 on Coleman equipment https://www.colemanequip.com/parts/model/Kubota-KH-66-H-KCL-Mini-Excavators-Parts/. I’ve ordered a bunch of little parts and they’ve all matched. I ordered new drive sprockets, lower rollers, and top rollers from alibaba, I can share that seller with ya as I found them good to work with. Pm your email and I can send you the workshop manual pdf I have.

Attachments

Clementine

Equipment
KH70 Excavator
Jul 5, 2021
Grayson Co

jovol

Equipment
Jan 2, 2020
Lake Lure
Nice find! “Esco” style, who knew there were names for the types of bucket teeth.

Clementine

Equipment
KH70 Excavator
Jul 5, 2021
Grayson Co
Looks good. I am looking forward to how they work out for you. I will hold up until you response on my tree roots because I have to bury about 300' of 24" pipe first. I also have to make sure all my fluids and under carriage works okay.