Kubota Financing - Transferable???

UnionMan

Equipment
M5-111HDC12, L3800 HST , RTV-X1100C, SCAG TigerCat 61" Kawi FX Motor
Aug 21, 2013
Warrenton, VA
Just like the title states, I was wondering if you can transfer a Kubota account to another person. I have found a good deal on a RTV that someone is selling and just asking for a payoff amount for. I have the cash in the bank for a cash sale but was wondering if Kubota allows for a transfer of persons on a Lien. That way I could just take over payments and keep the cash in the bank. Has anyone done this before or know if its even possible? I tried search for such info but cant find any.

UnionMan

UnionMan

Equipment
Aug 21, 2013
Warrenton, VA
Well I didn't some more searching on another forum and seems like people are saying the loans are NOT assumable. Unless someone can chime in here saying they have done it before I am going to assume I will be forking up the cash.

UnionMan

UnionMan

Equipment
Aug 21, 2013
Warrenton, VA
Have you thought about calling Kubota credit and asking them?:D
I have actually but since it was Sunday I figure they wouldn't be open since I know of zero Kubota Dealers open on Sundays. thought I could maybe get some insite before tomorrow. The selling party of the RTV is calling Kubota tomorrow with questions.

FYI per the website they are open Monday-Friday 0730-1930.

Last edited:

nightdevil

Dec 21, 2013
Maryland, US
I have actually but since it was Sunday I figure they wouldn't be open since I know of zero Kubota Dealers open on Sundays. thought I could maybe get some insite before tomorrow. The selling party of the RTV is calling Kubota tomorrow with questions.

FYI per the website they are open Monday-Friday 0730-1930.
Any update on this? I'd love to take over a loan vs buying new. [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk