kubota Decals

jhaynes

Equipment
L3010
Jul 6, 2014
Vicksburg, MS USA
Does anyone have a part numbers or source for the Kubota decal that is located on the side engine covers for a 1999 L3010? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
May I suggest going to Kubota.com
Select "PARTS", select "ILLUSTRATED PARTS LIST"
Agree to the terms and then type in your tractor model "L3010" and you should see 2 models (F=2WD, DT=4WD). Select "OPEN" by your model

If you want to see the optional equipment for your tractor select "local options" ... but I am off topic!

Select plus symbol beside "Labels"" and I think you will see list of various optional types (not sure what all of the variations are for?)

Select one and look at the picture to select the label you need. There will be a number that has an arrow pointing to the label, look in the list below the picture and see if you can figure out which part number is correct.

You can write that down and see if all the other similar labels in the same location on the tractor are the same part number.

Last edited:

jhaynes

Equipment
L3010
Jul 6, 2014
Vicksburg, MS USA
Thanks for the reply Russell but I have tried that and all that seems to be listed are the safety decals. Still trying to locate the Kubota decals.
Thanks,

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
J,

When I did my "hood renovation" I ordered new "KUBOTA" and "L3800" stickers for both sides of the hood. I was amazed at how cheap they were in comparison to motorcycle stickers. I think the KUBOTAs ran $11 apiece and the nicer L3800s ran $16 or so apiece. Quick and easy part if you have a dealer handy. Or, Call my dealer, Bingham at 623-850-6000. They'll look 'em up, order and then ship them to you when they arrive.

I bought a Suzuki DR650 back in '97. The side air box side cover stickers started getting a little loose so I ordered one for each side. $65!!! But I had no choice. The bike is 17 years old now and I am going to finally replace those original stickers and it will look showroom new. Glad I bought the spares.

jhaynes

Equipment
L3010
Jul 6, 2014
Vicksburg, MS USA
Appreciate the info, I called my local dealer and was told that I can not buy just the Kubota decals. I have to buy the whole plastic insert with the decal already attached. Total price is well over a $125.00. Starting to look pretty good without the decals.
Thanks,