Kubota dealer question

Longmeadow Farm

Nov 25, 2012
Fonda, New York
During my search for a new Kubota utility tractor, I noticed that some dealers have an "Extended Warranty Dealer" designation..and some also have a "Certified Service Dealer" designation as well. The three dealers, within a half hour of me don't have the "SERVICE" certification, but about an hour away a couple are fully certified. if I buy a Kubota this will be my first. In the past I always dealt with service certified dealers (green & a long time ago Allis orange)... I'm kinda reluctant to go with a dealer who is not service certified... comments please.

steve104c

Equipment
L4600,loader,backhoe w/hydro-thumb, rear blade
Jan 21, 2014
Texas
It doesn't matter which dealer you buy it from. When you need service you can take it to the "service dealer". If you can get a better deal at the closer dealership, do it. I got the extended warranty. It is provided by Kubto, so every dealer should provide it.........Steve.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
If I remember and understand correctly a certified dealer has factory trained mechanics in house to do all major repairs. And the extended warranty dealer has a factory representative come to the dealer from time to time for the repairs. And then there are those dealers who just sell the Kubota brand to make an extra buck and all they offer are some parts and hardly any service.

olthumpa

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L275
May 25, 2011
Maine
JMHO

I have a "Extended Warranty Dealer" "Certified Service Dealer" about 30 miles from me. If you have a new Kubota and they are doing warranty or work on a newer Kubota that you are paying them $$$ to work on they are great. If it is an older tractor or you want to do the work your self, they are "Extended Certified" asses .:mad: