kubota b6200 hst 4wd tractor.

pate

Equipment
kubota b6200 hst 4wd
Mar 31, 2012
maxton nc usa
we recently purchased a used kubota b6200 hst 4wd tractor and dont know a lot about it we need to know where the lever is to out it in 4wd. alos another question is that when you use the tractor for a while and it gets hot it has a whining noise to it what is that? is it the fluid needs changing or the filter or strainer for the transmission?

Kytim

Equipment
B6000DT, B7100DT,Snowplow, RM360, Scoop, Cultivator, Carryall,Disk, plow
Aug 14, 2009
Western Ky
If its like the gear drive trans, check by your right foot for a lever. And as far as the other question, servicing all the fluids is a good Idea if you dont have a handle on their time/hrs. Will it fix the problem, mmmm probably not unless its something im not understanding. more info on the circumstances/symptoms would be helpful. there are some super troubleshooters on this board as well as some great dealer service techs. So...

BTW, glad you've joined us.

MeRob

Equipment
snow removal and herding chipmunks on acreage
Nov 29, 2011
Oliver BC Canada
If its like the gear drive trans, check by your right foot for a lever. And as far as the other question, servicing all the fluids is a good Idea if you dont have a handle on their time/hrs. Will it fix the problem, mmmm probably not unless its something im not understanding. more info on the circumstances/symptoms would be helpful. there are some super troubleshooters on this board as well as some great dealer service techs. So...

BTW, glad you've joined us.
Hi Kytim

I have a 1985 B6200 4WD etc Diesel that I'm cleaning up... Super little tractor.

I also have the original manual for it ... Need any info?

Rob

MeRob

Equipment
snow removal and herding chipmunks on acreage
Nov 29, 2011
Oliver BC Canada
we recently purchased a used kubota b6200 hst 4wd tractor and dont know a lot about it we need to know where the lever is to out it in 4wd. alos another question is that when you use the tractor for a while and it gets hot it has a whining noise to it what is that? is it the fluid needs changing or the filter or strainer for the transmission?
Get a manual for it (they are still available) If not. I can email some data to you. I have an '84 B6200D 4X4.

Rob

19734X4

Equipment
B6200HST 4X4
Jan 14, 2012
WEST PALM BEACH FLORIDA
i have a 1986 b6200hstd with loader . the service and parts manuals are still for sale on ebay. just be sure and buy and oem and not a copy when you buy manual. mine makes a whining noise when low on hyrdo fluid