Kubota B6100 B7100 Parts

CalindaFarms

Equipment
Kubota L2900 GST w/ LA480, L2350DT w/ LB400 (Work in progress)
Mar 15, 2021
Silverton, OR
Have a bunch of parts leftover from a B6100 that was disassembled for parts to repair another machine.
No wheels, tires, or sheet metal available.

Nearly complete drivetrain and miscellaneous parts available, I'll try to list and describe the big items, please ask if I haven't listed what you're looking for. Feel free to make offers, I'm not looking to get rich, just give these parts a new home.
If anyone is local to the Oregon or Willamette Valley area and wants everything I would make a killer deal.

Complete front axle.
Complete rear differential & 3-point rockshaft.
Complete transmission (reverse gears are bad)
Both brakes (one is stuck but repairable)
Rear hubs.
Brake and diff lock rods.
Clutch housing/tunnel.
Complete D650 engine with hyd pump (Bought this machine non running, engine turns over, PO replaced the injectors in attempt to get it going, I suspect it needs an injection pump, but have not verified)
Steering column, gearbox, dash and wheel.
Tie rod assy.
Radiator.
And More.
Located near Silverton, OR.

procraftmike

Equipment
1977 B7100DT w/B219 FEL
Jan 27, 2016
Neenah, WI
I'm looking to eventually replace my drag link, as one joint has a little play in it. I see you have one laying across the rear tires. Is there any play in the joints? If not, I would be interested in it?

Thanks!!

kaze

Premium Member

Equipment
Kubota B7000 Cub Cadet 1782 Cub Cadet 78D York Three point rake Woods RM 400 mo
Have a bunch of parts leftover from a B6100 that was disassembled for parts to repair another machine.

Nearly complete drivetrain and miscellaneous parts available, I'll try to list and describe the big items, please ask if I haven't listed what you're looking for. Feel free to make offers, I'm not looking to get rich, just give these parts a new home.
If anyone is local to the Oregon or Willamette Valley area and wants everything I would make a killer deal.

Complete front axle.
Rear hubs.
Clutch housing/tunnel.
Complete D650 engine with hyd pump (Bought this machine non running, engine turns over, PO replaced the injectors in attempt to get it going, I suspect it needs an injection pump, but have not verified)
Tie rod assy.
Radiator.
And More.
does the dash have all the parts in it yet flasher switch rectifier headlamp switch cold start pull oil light wire indicater light for glow plugs and ignition starter switch

kaze

Premium Member

Equipment
does the dash have all the parts in it yet flasher switch rectifier headlamp switch cold start pull oil light wire indicater light for glow plugs and ignition starter switch
If you still have the flasher lights and they are in good order those also.

JeepGuy

Equipment
B7100D
Apr 10, 2021
Florida

Complete front axle.
Rear hubs.
Clutch housing/tunnel.
Tie rod assy.
Radiator.
And More.

kaze

Premium Member

Equipment
Try this again here . Interested in the dash and switch's in the dash including the decomp knob and cable
If you have the flasher lights on the fenders interested in them as well.
Joe

BonnySlope

Equipment
BX2380 FEL Add-A-Grapple, Titan 48" Box scraper, 60" Rake, 72" Rear Blade, Flail
Apr 11, 2021
NW Oregon

Hello all new to Forum,
To the op, or others if I'm thinking wrong, input welcome please. What it is is that the B5100 and B6100, B7100 share the same brakes and what I'm thinking is to get some replacement parts ready to do a brake service straight through instead of having to wait for parts or resurfacing shoes in advance. Wanted to know if you still had? and should I be asking in a PM what you would like for them?
When I picked up my B5100 I researched brake shoe's, they weren't easily excess able but it's been a couple years. I use or think of my tractor as a working hand, trailer and small log dragging, like I said work hand.
I have the Service manual for the B5100D, B6100D and B7100D and E series tractors and it's not noting any other brakes.
Thanks in advance to all who rply

Last edited:

Kubotab6100-84

Equipment
84 kubota b6100, finish mower, 4ft bush hog, single axle mini beavertail trailer
Apr 18, 2021
NC
Have the front hood square metal medallion

Kubotab6100-84

Equipment
84 kubota b6100, finish mower, 4ft bush hog, single axle mini beavertail trailer
Apr 18, 2021
NC
I’m looking for the hood front emblem the “bull” if you have it