Kubota B5200 Rim PN KUB-66414-17520 Tire Size 7-16

Tschutt

Equipment
B5200 KUBOTA
Apr 9, 2022
Smoaks, SC
Hello,

I am new to tractors in general. Currently I am trying to figure this tire information out. I have all turf tires right now and one is degraded. It is currently a Bridgestone 29x12.00-15. When I try to find this online it is out of stock or the numbers don't match up perfectly. I called a dealer and they said the 7-16 ag tires are $125 but I would need a new rim. When I look for the rims online they are roughly $300-$400 each. I could buy everything and move on but I don't want to have this problem again. Has anyone else had this issue? Can I upgrade to a newer rim/tire that's on current kubotas and make my life easier in the future?

Roadworthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 HST
Aug 17, 2019
Benton City, WA
I can't offer much help with your issue other than to caution you if your tractor is four wheel drive there is a ratio to be maintained between the front and rear wheel circumferences. You should also note that and ag tire is not the same as your turf tires.

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
Hello,

I am new to tractors in general. Currently I am trying to figure this tire information out. I have all turf tires right now and one is degraded. It is currently a Bridgestone 29x12.00-15. When I try to find this online it is out of stock or the numbers don't match up perfectly. I called a dealer and they said the 7-16 ag tires are $125 but I would need a new rim. When I look for the rims online they are roughly $300-$400 each. I could buy everything and move on but I don't want to have this problem again. Has anyone else had this issue? Can I upgrade to a newer rim/tire that's on current kubotas and make my life easier in the future?
Here's a Firestone https://www.otrusa.com/shop/lawn-garden/29x12-00-15-6pr-c-firestone-turf-and-field-tl/
They aren't cheap and you'd need to ask them the rolling circumference.