Kubota B2650 Spreading Gravel

KyleH

Equipment
L45 TLB
Mar 5, 2016
Ontario
Posted on TBN, but figured I'd share here as well.

Made a video of my B2650 spreading some gravel along the edge of the driveway after removing some stumps. Not the most interesting, but in case anybody in thinking about a B2650 and wanted to see one in action.

https://youtu.be/YQk_4NgBgxA

Enjoy,

Kyle

Boo

Equipment
MX5800; BH92, BB2572, Forks 3048
Jul 1, 2016
HOLT, Florida
Wow, I am waiting on a new tractor with backhoe and I have numerous stumps to remove. That is not a small root ball, huh?

KyleH

Equipment
L45 TLB
Mar 5, 2016
Ontario
Wow, I am waiting on a new tractor with backhoe and I have numerous stumps to remove. That is not a small root ball, huh?
So far I've removed around 25-30 stumps with this backhoe, some go fairly quick, some take 4-5 hours. That one has a rock inside the root ball, and had some smaller stumps beside it with the roots all tangled up. It took about five hours and once it was loose it was too heavy to pull out of the hole with the Kubota. It could be done with pulleys of course, but I have a pickup, surprisingly it took a few good pulls to get it dragged up onto the driveway. Once out the Kubota could push it around but not lift it, so I pushed it to the edge of the lawn for now until the rain washes some of the dirt off and hopefully lighten it up enough to lift with the loader.

I have a smaller elm stump to remove this week, maybe I'll try to video that.

DWLG1958

Equipment
B2650HSD, LA534, L2244 4n1, BH77&thumb, Brushgrapple, Box, Pallet Forks, more.
Jul 22, 2015
Sonoma Wine Country, California
Nice video.
I love my B2650, gets in where the larger tractors can't, under low trees, and in tight spots.
Compact, yet very Powerful BH77 backhoe.