Kubota B2650 price

PNWexcavator

Equipment
Kubota U35 Excavator Chevy 1-ton Dump truck B2650
Jun 19, 2017
San Juan islands, Wa San Juan
I was quoted $30,600.00 aprox. before tax for a B2650 hsd ROPS with the following:

54inch front bucket
pallet forks
backhoe with 10,16,24" buckets and mechanical thumb
1260 land pride mower
R4 tires filled

Washington state.

What do you guys think? Fair price?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Last edited:

Caboose

Equipment
B2650HST
Aug 16, 2016
Washington State
Looks like they gave you about a 7-8% discount below MSRP on the tractor/loader/Backhoe/buckets/forks. Add about $1200 for the mower and you're at close to the $30,600. That doesn't account for any implement rebates.

Maybe 7-8% discount is all they're giving on the B2650 right now, considering the popularity. Seems like most folks here say that you should try to get about 15% which would get you somewhere between $28,500 and $29,000 before tax.

Seems like there might be a bit of negotiation room in the price, but others here might be able to give you better idea based on their more recent B2650 purchases... especially with a backhoe.

Are they delivering out to the San Juans?

Utopia Texas

Equipment
Kubota B2650/Kubota L6060
Jun 14, 2017
Brookshire & Cat Spring, Texas
New B2650's from the manufacturing plant have a 3-4 month waiting period so I doubt the dealerships that have them are willing to go down much on price. New Holland has nothing this small with a cab and the similiar ones at my local J.D. And Mahindra dealerships do NOT have AC. KUBOTA has the market captured here in S.E. Texas for a small cabbed unit with AC. I can't imagine mowing in 100f weather in a cab with no AC, even with vent Windows.....

PNWexcavator

Equipment
Kubota U35 Excavator Chevy 1-ton Dump truck B2650
Jun 19, 2017
San Juan islands, Wa San Juan
Looks like they gave you about a 7-8% discount below MSRP on the tractor/loader/Backhoe/buckets/forks. Add about $1200 for the mower and you're at close to the $30,600. That doesn't account for any implement rebates.

Maybe 7-8% discount is all they're giving on the B2650 right now, considering the popularity. Seems like most folks here say that you should try to get about 15% which would get you somewhere between $28,500 and $29,000 before tax.

Seems like there might be a bit of negotiation room in the price, but others here might be able to give you better idea based on their more recent B2650 purchases... especially with a backhoe.

Are they delivering out to the San Juans?
I talked to three different dealers and their prices were within a few hundred dollars of each other. I went with the dealer that I bought my excavator from even though they are far away from where I live because they actually had one in-stock! I have always gotten good service from them but was hoping to buy closer to home. 2650's are selling like hotcakes!

They are delivering to the Anacortes ferry for cost.

Oliver

Equipment
L2501, JD 3520
Feb 2, 2011
Preston County, WV
Congratulations! Sounds like a fair price to me. When I bought this last Winter they offered me exactly 10% off in addition to Kubota's factory rebates which I thought was fair. But keep in mind it was Winter, they'd just got it in stock, and prices vary by region.

Last edited: