Kubota B20 with BT750 backhoe valve question

crazzy450z

Oct 1, 2016
Acton, Ontario, Canada
Good day everyone..
I'm hoping to get some help for the hydraulics on my BT750 backhoe.
This unit comes with a option for auto boom return that frequently acts up.. This auto return function is run off a few sensors and a set of solenoids attached to the hydraulic valve body. Well one of the solenoids packed in in the other day.. Actually the top blew off of it.. I am looking to replace this valve body with a manual actuated valve and completely remove the auto return as i don't use it, and some of the other sensors are not working on it.. From what i can tell the valve stack is a Husco 5000 series. So does anyone know if i can take a non kubota valve and inset it into my current stack?? I'm looking to use this valve.. Since i cant post links yet here is the Ebay item number 201956263622.

I do have a few pictures i can post if it will help.. I figured i would get the conversation started, as i do not know what information may be required to determine if this will work or not.
Thanks in advance.
Kevin

Cloud

Equipment
Kubota B20
Aug 5, 2014
Dalton Gardens, Idaho
Good day everyone..
I'm hoping to get some help for the hydraulics on my BT750 backhoe.
This unit comes with a option for auto boom return that frequently acts up.. This auto return function is run off a few sensors and a set of solenoids attached to the hydraulic valve body. Well one of the solenoids packed in in the other day.. Actually the top blew off of it.. I am looking to replace this valve body with a manual actuated valve and completely remove the auto return as i don't use it, and some of the other sensors are not working on it.. From what i can tell the valve stack is a Husco 5000 series. So does anyone know if i can take a non kubota valve and inset it into my current stack?? I'm looking to use this valve.. Since i cant post links yet here is the Ebay item number 201956263622.

I do have a few pictures i can post if it will help.. I figured i would get the conversation started, as i do not know what information may be required to determine if this will work or not.
Thanks in advance.
Kevin
I have a similar problem and was also thinking I would add a manual valve but haven’t had any luck locating one. Did the EBay valve work? Thanks

crazzy450z

Oct 1, 2016
Acton, Ontario, Canada
I ordered a new valve section to replace the old electric one from ebay.
HUSCO N5002-A1 HYDRAULIC DIRECTIONAL SPOOL VALVE SECTION 352056 4820-01-313-4697

It bolted right in place. I did end up having to find a couple Japanese to US hydraulic thread adapters.
I think all I did was remove all the electrical components.

Cloud

Equipment
Kubota B20
Aug 5, 2014
Dalton Gardens, Idaho
I ordered a new valve section to replace the old electric one from ebay.
HUSCO N5002-A1 HYDRAULIC DIRECTIONAL SPOOL VALVE SECTION 352056 4820-01-313-4697

It bolted right in place. I did end up having to find a couple Japanese to US hydraulic thread adapters.
I think all I did was remove all the electrical components.
Thank you so much! I’ll get right on it.