Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Video: Kubota B1-15 moves dirt with selfmade front hydraulic

Hello my friends,

here is a new video of Kuno.

I improved the bucket and get it working with my front hydraulic lifter. Both is homemade.

I hope to give an idea what the tractor can handel.

der carl

Last edited:

Stumpy

Equipment
L175
Dec 1, 2011
NE Ohio
Looks good! Lift height isn't bad either for what's basically just a plow lift. I like your solution for the bucket tilt. Nice work!

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
... Lift height isn't bad either for what's basically just a plow lift...
Thanx.

Actually I built it not for a snow plow. The idea was to move dirt around. But no need to lift it high. A FEL would cost to much and my homemade front 3ph suits my needs very well. :cool:

Kytim

Equipment
B6000DT, B7100DT,Snowplow, RM360, Scoop, Cultivator, Carryall,Disk, plow
Aug 14, 2009
Western Ky
Cabu, I really like the work you've done. I think i've even told you that before. If you lived next to me, one of two things would happen. I would swipe your front 3pt from your tractor to put on mine or, continue to beg you to build me one until you did! Just kidding, but I do like to quality of your work and wish the US would embrace the idea of forward 3pt more.

keep it coming!

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Well carl it sure do beat the hell out of a shovle and wheelbarrow,,lol,,, ya done good!!! Now what kinds of trees you got there in the orchard???

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
@ Kytim: Thank You !!

... Now what kinds of trees you got there in the orchard???
Most of the trees are grown wild. What you see is only 5 years old!! Most are birch and willow. Additional to that I bought some Sequoia, Redwood (because I have seen them Califonia), a sycamore tree, a ginko, some oaks, a swamp-oak some others I don't know.
The idea is to extend my little forest of spruces, but I think it will take a while, and I will have fertilized it with my body... ;)

der carl

Last edited:

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
The hills of dirt are now pushed around and filled the holes and rised the ground a little bit.

The rest of the dirt at the left side will be used to built a little hill for the kid's.

It took 7 hours and 2 gal (~8 L) of diesel to get 50 cbm (1775 cu.ft) moved.