KUBOTA B 2320 5' mower homemade deck stripe kit

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Crazy what you can find around a coal mine aint it:D,, Yeppers that should stop just about anything from getting tossed out from underneath

chim

Equipment
L4240HSTC with FEL, Ford 1210
Jan 19, 2013
Near Lancaster, PA, USA
Is the material stiff enough to keep it from folding under the deck when you hit reverse? Looks like it could be caught by a blade if it can.

Also, does it help with the mower performance? It seems like the deck may have more of a vacuum to stand the grass up for cutting with some of the incoming air blocked.

zerk

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2013 B2320 Brand new
Dec 2, 2013
MOUNT CORY, OHIO
Is the material stiff enough to keep it from folding under the deck when you hit reverse? Looks like it could be caught by a blade if it can.

Also, does it help with the mower performance? It seems like the deck may have more of a vacuum to stand the grass up for cutting with some of the incoming air blocked.
I measured the belting so that if it bends under the deck when backing it cant reach the blades. it does bend under the deck some but never all of it at once. Dont notice any difference in deck performance but havent mowed any tall grass yet.

buckaroo52

Equipment
Kubota L 3800 DT
Jun 5, 2013
Molalla, Oregon
Id like to add a rubber strip on the front of my 60" brush mower to keep s#!t. from flying out towards me, especially when dry and dusty. The rear of the mower has a formed steel band , about 6" that closes it off to flying debris, yet lets some out down low.
I'm wondering if completely closing it off as you have, may tend to let grass build up under the deck and spit out big gobs instead ? Would probably depend on the height of the grass and the depth of your cut. Keep us posted on your results...

Norcal

Equipment
B6000, Tiller K42
Apr 26, 2014
Newcastle, Ca, USA
Awesome! I take care of my kids baseball field and people are always asking us to make stripes. I tell them it's hard enough just keeping it mowed.

Attachments