KUBOTA B 1502-M

jonerik

Equipment
kubota B1502-M
Feb 18, 2021
norway
hi, just bought this tractor and i see that it needs some service and repair.

i have some question that i hope someone here can answer me:)

1: PTO, i can`t move the handle to 3.gear, 1. and 2. is working but it be stuck after 2. gear. and if i use force it is hart to take it back to 2. again.

2: HYDRAULIC-PRESSSURE, how much pressure should it be at the hydraulic connection? i only get around 50Bar.

3: CHARGE-LIGHT, this lamp is on at all time, when i measure with multimeter it`s no different at the battery with the engine running or not, dynamo has 3 wire, ant measure AC voltage between two of the cable, at idle its around 20-25v, at full throttle its close to 90v. any idea where to start looking?

jonerik

Equipment
kubota B1502-M
Feb 18, 2021
norway
yesterday i checket the pressure at the electric, valve (the valve doesnt work ), when just using the starter-motor without to start the motor i got 100bar, that was testet at point "A".
no oil are comming from "P" and "B"
anyone have wiring diagram for this hydraulic system?

from the dynomo it is the wire, two of them goes through the light switch, when lights is of, one of the cable are going through the switch ant direct to the regulator, when i switch on the light, then the second cable going to the same point.
IMG_7147.JPG
IMG_7152.JPG
IMG_7153.JPG
IMG_7159.JPG
IMG_7160.JPG

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
My point to you in my first post is that you have what North American's call a GRAY market machine.

Do some searching in that section of the forum as I can recall the subject of the electrically controlled 3 pt hitch coming up. They have never existed in North American marketed tractors.

Typically the dynamo's with 3 output wires were on early b series tractors. All three output leads are producing AC voltage in a 3 phase arrangement.

One pair of the three went directly to the light switch and powered the lights using AC current.

A second pair of the three went to a rectifier where it became changed from AC to DC to charge the battery.

Dave

jonerik

Equipment
kubota B1502-M
Feb 18, 2021
norway
My point to you in my first post is that you have what North American's call a GRAY market machine.

Do some searching in that section of the forum as I can recall the subject of the electrically controlled 3 pt hitch coming up. They have never existed in North American marketed tractors.

Typically the dynamo's with 3 output wires were on early b series tractors. All three output leads are producing AC voltage in a 3 phase arrangement.

One pair of the three went directly to the light switch and powered the lights using AC curre

jonerik

Equipment
kubota B1502-M
Feb 18, 2021
norway
tnx for reply, am not sure if i have a gray import or not, how to chack that? all sticker et the tractor is in japanese.

i meassured the hydraulic valve by opening all three connectors, A,P and B, only place i got oil is from "A".
my plan is to have an hydraulic optput, but not sure how to wire this, am working at som hydraulic at work, and there it is pressure inlet "P", and "A" and "B" should be output, but here this looks not correct,
sorry for my bad english:)

jonerik

Equipment
kubota B1502-M
Feb 18, 2021
norway
someone know what the switch at the left is for? when i use the right button, the pressure drops once i release it, i got 100bar at the output,

Attachments

jonerik

Equipment
kubota B1502-M
Feb 18, 2021
norway
i wired up a new alternator and diconnected the wire from the original permanent magnet dynamo, i remover the parts under the steeringwheel, wired up new cable, now i have good charging and great voltage,

about the hydraulic valve, i opened it and see that the A-P-B isnt the correct marking for the wire, this marks are for inside of the electric valve. i cleaned the valve and now its runs both way when operating the electric switch.

Reactions: 1 user