Kubota 84 month tractor loan

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Hey, since we're on a roll here. The question is,
Doesn't the dealer have to honor Kubota's Current price from its website?
The dealer is quoting higher, items for items. Strange?.
Is there a Kubota number to call to get confirmation of the correct MSRP?
No. Dealers are independent businesses and can charge whatever they choose to charge.

SDT

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
I live in South Carolina, getting an 84-month loan from Kubota, they want me to add their insurance for the term of the loan. That is optional coverage. I am covered under the "Personal Property" of my homeowner's policy for 380k. Meaning, under that policy the insurance company will pay up to 10% of the total of the policy for one single loss. (100k policy, with the 10% of the total coverage of unscheduled personal property is 10,000 dollars). They can see I have coverage in case there is damage or loss. Yes, I have to pay the deductible, that's better than paying 3+k over the life of the loan for insurance. I should have the right to decline. Also, that tractor and implements are parked in a garage with monitored security. Do you guys agree with my thinking?
No. Kubota must protect itself.

Your homeowner's policy will not cover your equipment if used commercially, if used away from your property, or if you drive it into the pond.

KTAC does.

SDT

Jaymedic44

Equipment
Mx6000 F3680 ZD1211 RTV1100
Aug 8, 2021
Pennsylvania
Hey, since we're on a roll here. The question is,
Doesn't the dealer have to honor Kubota's Current price from its website?
The dealer is quoting higher, items for items. Strange?.
Is there a Kubota number to call to get confirmation of the correct MSRP?
MSRP it the manufacturer SUGGESTED retail price. Dealer can charge whatever he wants.