Kubota 245 hydraulic problem

philkent

Jan 21, 2012
australia
The 3 point likage arms wont go up under load.With no load they go up but only with full throttle.
Ive changed the oil and cleaned the filter.Any ideas?

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
Check your engine oil level. If it is increasing then you have bad seals on the hydraulic pump.

I suggest that you get the seal, O rings for pump and inlet outlet lines, and all new rubber hoses on the intake side and rebuild the hydraulic pump.

You may have to get into the lift piston on the 3 point hitch and replace the o ring there.

Or do you have some other hydraulic circuits on the tractor that could have some diversion valve that is turned toward the other circuit.

philkent

Jan 21, 2012
australia
Check your engine oil level. If it is increasing then you have bad seals on the hydraulic pump.

I suggest that you get the seal, O rings for pump and inlet outlet lines, and all new rubber hoses on the intake side and rebuild the hydraulic pump.

You may have to get into the lift piston on the 3 point hitch and replace the o ring there.

Or do you have some other hydraulic circuits on the tractor that could have some diversion valve that is turned toward the other circuit.

No other circuits. Will follow up on the o rings when i get a chance