Kub introduces new models

Kennyd4110

Vendor Member
Sep 7, 2013
Westminster, MD
www.boltonhooks.com
Kubota Enhances Compact Tractor Lineup, Unveils Four Models at National Farm Machinery Show

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (February 15, 2023) – Kubota Tractor Corporation announced today the addition of a new LX20 Series, adding two new models, the LX3520 and LX4020, and the expansion of its popular L02 Series, with the introduction of the new L2502 & L4802, to the company’s affordable, durable and versatile compact tractor line. The two models added to the LX20 Series offer a multitude of improvements. Along with new horsepower offerings of 35 and 40, both are available in a factory-installed cab or ROPS configuration. Additionally, for the more economy-focused factory cab customers, the LX20 now includes a SU model cab offering in the LX3520. Meanwhile, the L02 Series will gain two models with added enhancements including a new hood and grill, LED headlights and side work light, improved suspension seat and optional armrests.

The new LX20 Series and L02 models were unveiled today at the 2023 National Farm Machinery show and will be available nationwide at authorized Kubota dealers later this spring.

“Kubota’s compact tractor line is built with outstanding quality, performance, comfort and durability in mind, and these latest model additions are no exception,” said Beau Woodbury, Kubota LX, L Series product manager. “With each new release and update, the LX20 and L02 Series tractors continue to make incremental improvements, while maintaining their market position and outstanding user experience. Their versatility makes them invaluable property maintenance tools for easy material handling and transport, due to implements that can be added.”

Kubota's New LX20 Series is Where Performance Meets Comfort
Designed with both residential and commercial operators in mind, the Kubota LX20 Series can tackle rural residential tasks with ease, while providing the powerful performance and comfort needed to handle commercial applications as well.

In addition to added 35- and 40-HP configurations – which allows for greater variety of performance-matched implements – the new LX3520 and LX4020 models were built with the operator in mind, from an updated cabin area to new grips and easier-to-maneuver controls. The LX20s feature a redesigned transmission aimed at significantly reducing HST noise for the operator, while an auto throttle helps the tractor to drive with ease. The LX20 Series features a wider front axle as well as a performance matched front loader that further improves their ease of operation and maneuverability. Additionally, the LX20 Series comes with a dual engine memory switch, allowing the operator to preset their preferred RPMS and have the engine match that speed at the push of a button. Finally, there are new mower decks available for both models, with integrated wash port attachments to make cleaning under the deck easier.

Kubota's New L2502 & L4802 Combines Versatility and Style
Two new models join Kubota’s legacy Standard L Series compact tractor line with the addition of the L2502 and L4802, available in either HST or gear drive transmission in 2WD or 4WD. The addition of the two new L02 models build on the L Series’ multi-generational reputation for durability, affordability, and versatility that has made it the number one selling compact tractor* in the U.S., as well as #1 rated for durability and owner experience in the U.S.** for more than a decade.

The L2502 and L4802 models are equipped with operational updates to optimize the overall user experience. Both models feature brakes relocated to the left side for ease of use, a new loader and new bucket options. LED headlights and side work lights, an improved suspension seat, rubber floor mats and the option to elevate comfort – with updated arm rests – further enhance the brand new, modern-and-sleek styling of these machines. Furthermore, the L2502 HST models also feature an independent PTO switch.

Trac Loader II Tires: A Kubota Exclusive
Both the LX20 and L02 Series include new Trac Loader II tires, made by Titan International, Inc. Kubota Tractor Corporation has entered into an exclusive agreement on select sizes of Titan’s new Trac Loader II tires for both its compact and utility tractor models. Their innovative modern design – with improved cleanout – is optimized for performing a variety of snow, ice, turf or mud applications, making them just as versatile as the tractors themselves. Titan and Kubota’s logos are integrated into the sidewall and tread pattern of the tire, which will bring new value to each brand’s customers, alike. For more information, visit titan-intl.com.

* Based on EDA tractor sales data of under 20 horsepower models from 2009 to 2020
** Award based on 2021 Progressive Farmer Reader Insights Tractor Study

Summary Description of Kubota’s LX20 Series
The new Kubota LX20 Series now starts at 35 HP, with the LX3520 and works up to a 40-HP model, the LX4020, all available with a factory installed cab or ROPS. Additionally, for the more economy focused factory cab customers, the LX20 now includes a SU model cab offering in the LX3520. Both models were designed for comfort, with an operator area featuring new ergonomic grips and controls. A redesigned transmission significantly reduces HST noise, while an auto throttle allows the tractor to drive with ease. Additionally, both models feature a wider front axle and a wider loader, memory switches for preset RPMs, independent PTO switches and new mower decks. The new models in the LX Series will be available at Kubota dealerships later this spring.

Summary Description of Kubota’s L02 Series
Kubota’s legacy Standard L Series compact tractor line adds two new models to its popular L02 Series – the L2502 and L4802. Both new models feature brakes relocated to the left side for ease of use, a new loader and new bucket options. Other enhancements include a new hood and grill for a modern and sleek appearance, LED headlights and side work light, improved ergonomics, rubber floor mats, and the option to elevate comfort with improved arm rests. Furthermore, the L2502 HST models also feature an independent PTO switch. The new L02 models will be available at authorized Kubota dealerships later this spring.

Summary Description of Trac Loader II Tires
Kubota Tractor Corporation has entered into an exclusive agreement on select sizes of Titan’s new Trac Loader II tires for both its compact and utility tractor series, including the four new models within the LX20 and L02 Series. This innovative modern design – with improved cleanout – displays both Titan and Kubota’s logos on the sidewall of the tire which will bring new value to Titan and Kubota customers.

Reactions: 2 users

Kennyd4110

Vendor Member
Sep 7, 2013
Westminster, MD
www.boltonhooks.com
I saw these new models yesterday at the NFMS, quite impressive! I really liked the new tire options the are exclusive to Kubota for two years.
TTWT will have a new video on these out soon, we did an interview with Beau from Kubota.

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
Yep, and the new LX will cost not much more than you could have bought a Grand L for two years ago, LOL

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
Just looked. Kubota has the new L2502 up on the Canadian site. $27,751 before you even add a loader.
Bahahaha

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

Rdrcr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 w/ S2T Turbo Kit = 35 PTO HP (Current), B2601 (Sold)
May 7, 2021
WA
Just looked. Kubota has the new L2502 up on the Canadian site. $27,751 before you even add a loader.
Bahahaha
:oops:

Perhaps I won’t be purchasing an L2502…

Mike

Reactions: 1 user

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
"...introduction of the new L2502 & L4802, to the company’s affordable..."

Is this what's called "Fake News?"
Affordable is relative. With trucks going over $100K, they are pretty affordable.

Reactions: 1 users

soloz2

Equipment
B2601
Feb 10, 2023
WNY
Saw these and they look nice, but are more tractor than I need. Otherwise I’d be really looking forward to them.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
I wish I bought more equipment during covid, could have flipped it now
I have 4 late model, low hour Kubota tractors with most of the bells and whistles and am planning to downsize and relocate soon.

Expect to do very well when selling.

Rdrcr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 w/ S2T Turbo Kit = 35 PTO HP (Current), B2601 (Sold)
May 7, 2021
WA
Cheer up.....in the USA...
That $27,751 CAD price is only $20,813 USD.
It doesn’t look like the USD pricing for the L2502 is available yet. However, the price of the L2501 has increased $3,685 since I purchased mine two years ago. It will be interesting (disappointing) to see the actual price of the L2502 when it is available.

I have two dealers that will be calling me when they get one but, man, I don’t know if I’ll be able to pull the trigger for a ‘want’ not a ‘need’.

Mike

S-G-R

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310, LA535, rear remotes, third function, R14's
Jun 17, 2020
PEI Canada
Tim's video is out, Beau is a great spokesman for Kubota.

You do look good in Orange Ken👍 it will be interesting to see a decibel test between the cab version of the 10 & 20 series.

• Haha

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Is the "excessive" HST whine with a cabbed tractor unique to specific models? I have good hearing and don't find the HST whine in the MX excessive at all. I don't wear hearing protection when running the snow blower or pushing snow since I'm only in the cab for 30 minutes or so. Also, I'm running the engine at 2,200 rpm rather than the 2,700 rpm which turns the PTO at 540 rpm. In the summer running the flail or rotary cutter for hours on end I use noise cancelling headphones from Isotunes.

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
Is the "excessive" HST whine with a cabbed tractor unique to specific models? I have good hearing and don't find the HST whine in the MX excessive at all.
It's the LX. You can clearly hear it on GP Outdoors YouTube videos. It's very whiney. ;)

Neil Messick said the noise difference was very noticeable a few weeks ago on a Messick's YouTube.

S-G-R

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310, LA535, rear remotes, third function, R14's
Jun 17, 2020
PEI Canada
Is the "excessive" HST whine with a cabbed tractor unique to specific models? I have good hearing and don't find the HST whine in the MX excessive at all. I don't wear hearing protection when running the snow blower or pushing snow since I'm only in the cab for 30 minutes or so. Also, I'm running the engine at 2,200 rpm rather than the 2,700 rpm which turns the PTO at 540 rpm. In the summer running the flail or rotary cutter for hours on end I use noise cancelling headphones from Isotunes.
My 2610 was louder then my 3310 but I still wear hearing protection.

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
It's the LX. You can clearly hear it on GP Outdoors YouTube videos. It's very whiney. ;)

Neil Messick said the noise difference was very noticeable a few weeks ago on a Messick's YouTube.
Thanks. I was wondering if there was a problem with other models too. Good to hear that there isn't. (y)