Ken's Bolt On Receiver

Eldubya

Equipment
B7800FEL Bck hoe Box scraper Post auger Field rake
Apr 14, 2014
Quadra Island BC
It may not be the way you want to go, but I took the class III bolt-on hitch with a 2" receiver from whatever vehicle and simply welded it onto the top of my FEL. Tacked on a couple of chain-hooks and I'm good to go! Works great! (Try to find one that spans the full width of your FEL to distribute the weight)
It is kind of high for getting under the tongue of most trailers, but as you say, just use a drop-hitch.

gk527

Equipment
Kubota B2650
Apr 6, 2017
Central Kentucky
Really? You have to take the receiver plate off to use forks too. Besides buying it there's one more implement to store too.

With the ball on the end of the fork you'll lose a lot of lifting capacity. If there's any weight on the trailer it puts more strain on the tractor.

Plus this is something I can leave on and not worry about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

steveInMaryland

Equipment
L35, b2710
Nov 23, 2015
marriotsville, MD, USA
Since you have the SSQA I propose this, which is what I did. I got a Titan set of pallet forks. The same frame for that handles my round bale hay spikes and has a 2 inch trailer receiver built in. It was under $500 for everything and does a great many tasks. I know you already ordered something but maybe someone else will see this. Maybe you will reconsider.

Semper fi