K-44 belly mower setup

Linemanacdc

Equipment
B6000 with k-44 belly mower, tillervator? and dozer blade
Dec 15, 2020
South Dakota
I recently acquired a b6000 with the mower deck and found the electric clutch for the belt to run off the front shaft. I however have no been able to go back and look for the other pulleys that change the direction of the belt from vertical horizontal headed for the pulley on the deck. Anyone have any pictures of the setup so I have a better idea of how the things look before I go back looking? Worst case is I’ll have to build my own setup with a shaft and some supports and pillow blocks and pulleys but would be so much easier if I could just find the parts! 🙏

RMD

Dec 13, 2017
CT
I recently acquired a b6000 with the mower deck and found the electric clutch for the belt to run off the front shaft. I however have no been able to go back and look for the other pulleys that change the direction of the belt from vertical horizontal headed for the pulley on the deck. Anyone have any pictures of the setup so I have a better idea of how the things look before I go back looking? Worst case is I’ll have to build my own setup with a shaft and some supports and pillow blocks and pulleys but would be so much easier if I could just find the parts! 🙏
Go to MB Tractor (https://parts.mbtractor.com ). You'll need to register to be able to view the parts diagrams. Go to "Shop for Parts" and under the "Implement Turf" category you will find parts diagrams for the K-44. The "Mounting Group" diagram shows the belt and pully set-up for the drive belt.

Unfortunately most of the parts are discontinued or very pricey. I have some spare mounting group parts, but any extra pulleys or shafts that I have are pretty well worn out or damaged. I can make a copy of the owner's manual if you need that.

Linemanacdc

Equipment
Dec 15, 2020
South Dakota
Go to MB Tractor (https://parts.mbtractor.com ). You'll need to register to be able to view the parts diagrams. Go to "Shop for Parts" and under the "Implement Turf" category you will find parts diagrams for the K-44. The "Mounting Group" diagram shows the belt and pully set-up for the drive belt.

Unfortunately most of the parts are discontinued or very pricey. I have some spare mounting group parts, but any extra pulleys or shafts that I have are pretty well worn out or damaged. I can make a copy of the owner's manual if you need that.
Thanks for the time and help. Does the picture look something like this? I found this one with help from someone. I was hoping to be able to come across something a little more live and field setup than a computer generated thing. Might give me a better “picture”!

Attachments

RMD

Dec 13, 2017
CT
Thanks for the time and help. Does the picture look something like this? I found this one with help from someone. I was hoping to be able to come across something a little more live and field setup than a computer generated thing. Might give me a better “picture”!
That shows the belt routing. It doesn't show the brackets and shafts that the pulleys are mounted on - that's in the parts diagram I referenced (but in an exploded view).

Linemanacdc

Equipment
Dec 15, 2020
South Dakota
Yeah, it’s not going to work with my application after all the time spent pondering it all. That said, I’d be interested in selling it if anyone was wanting to buy one. South Dakota location