Firescooby

Equipment
2010 BX2660, Ansung B2405, Kubota MMM, LMC BB
Jun 28, 2014
Cleveland GA
Just got home with my first tractor.

2010 Kubota BX2660 with 185 hours
60" mid mount mower
Ansung B2405 loader (not sure how I feel about it yet)

Got it for $10,600, which for my area is pretty good. I've been searching for 3 months.

Immediate plans are:

Toothbar for loader
wheel spacers
loading tires
ballast box

Does anyone know if the Piranha tooth bar will work with the Ansung loader?

Was hoping to play with it today, but 5 minutes after unloading it is pouring here.

Thanks

Attachments

cerlawson

Equipment
rotiller, box scraper,etc.
Feb 24, 2011
PORTAGE, WI
I'd do some work with it before going to tire fluid. Think about a rear blade or grader box as the ballast, since they then can serve more purposes. Now, can you find the old owner? Why was it turned in? The BX has its limitations and maybe old owner has info. While a fun machine, don't expect miracles.

TripleR

Equipment
BX2200, BX2660, L5740 HSTC, M8540HDC and some other tractors and equipment
Sep 16, 2011
SE Missouri
Congratulations, we have several tractors and our 2660 is one of ou favorites. We have wheel weights as well as box scraper or tiller on 3PH for ballast. We also have wheel spacers, belly plates and Stabilworks stabilizers.

Firescooby

Equipment
2010 BX2660, Ansung B2405, Kubota MMM, LMC BB
Jun 28, 2014
Cleveland GA
All I know is that a small town hardware center bought it from the original owner. It didn't have a loader so he put this one on. The loader had never been used.

Went out and piddled for a few. When the mower is running I'm smelling a slight burning rubber smell. Haven't investigated yet.

Loader works good, but it's a small tractor. Perfect for what I'm going to use it for. Tractor loses traction before it Boggs down.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Just got home with my first tractor.

2010 Kubota BX2660 with 185 hours
60" mid mount mower
Ansung B2405 loader (not sure how I feel about it yet)

Got it for $10,600, which for my area is pretty good. I've been searching for 3 months.

Immediate plans are:

Toothbar for loader
wheel spacers
loading tires
ballast box

Does anyone know if the Piranha tooth bar will work with the Ansung loader?

Was hoping to play with it today, but 5 minutes after unloading it is pouring here.

Thanks

The toothbar can be ordered by measuring the bucket. Follow the instructions from the online site.

I think yours is a 50" bucket.

http://bxpanded.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=46

cerlawson

Equipment
rotiller, box scraper,etc.
Feb 24, 2011
PORTAGE, WI
Now would be a good time to take off the mower and check blades for sharpness, etc. Then you can examine the belt. There might be something rubbing, such as s stick, etc. If you find it sits too tall, dropping the deck to the ground is not out of the question and dragging it out. Or set it on 2x4's to get more clearance under there. On mine I drilled new holes in the wheel posts to let sit lower when removing and installing.

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
Someone has probably stepped on the belt guard and pushed it down. The belt will contact the bottom of it and rub. Ck the routeing of the hoses for the fel, non professional install may have run the hoses in a bad position, ie, rubbing or next to a sharp surface.