Its Kubota hayride time a year

Mystro

Aug 20, 2012
Central Pa.
Those of us with young kids or grandkids, you know fall ='s family hayride. I love to do this stuff with my kids because it wont be long till they wont think its cool any more.

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
Man, what a beautiful view, looks allmost like my back yard except I'm right up against the mountain. Know what you mean about the kids, they're all gone now but I try to spend as much time as I can with my wife and dog. If I have to leave the shop to go after parts, they usually ride with me. For some reason, she allways gets hungry while we're out...

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I've been truck driving for 10 years and while the mountains for me are no further then a hour and a half to two hour drive from home, there is no prettier mountain views then rolling threw Pa. I used to have to run across Rt15 from Frederick MD into Hanover Pa and man thats a gorgeous ride.

Mystro

Aug 20, 2012
Central Pa.
I am 15 miles from Rt 15 in Williamsport in the northern central part of the state.. I built my home on top of a mountain looking down on the Susquehanna River and sitting on the mouth of the Pine Creek Grand Canyon. We are at the T of the two mountain ranges. It's the wild part of Pa with lots of bear, deer, turkeys, coyotes,etc.. You never know what you are gonna see in the front yard.:D

I've been truck driving for 10 years and while the mountains for me are no further then a hour and a half to two hour drive from home, there is no prettier mountain views then rolling threw Pa. I used to have to run across Rt15 from Frederick MD into Hanover Pa and man thats a gorgeous ride.

McNizzle

Equipment
B2400
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I will be doing the same thing Saturday night if it doesn't rain too much. We are having a birthday party for my soon to be 7 year old and it is a Halloween theme. I have a small trail through 4 acres of woods that we are going to hang fake spiderwebs on and my 11 and 9 year old are going to hide in the woods and be "monsters."

I have a 4x8 trailer hooked up to my B2400 and just did a test run today. It should be fun, for the kids and me!:D

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Yeppers the hills of Pa are pretty no matter what time of year cept the roads need some work,,lol,, The haunted hay ride is always fun, we did it one year and hung the glow sticks along the route so we wouldnt need the tractor lights, and like you said little monsters popped up along the way and tossed little bits of candy into the trailer. One young Lady that was,, I aint scared of no ghosts ,,,was teaseing the littler kids in the wagon big time,,, when one of the MONSTERS popped up :eek:and scared her so baddly she had to change when we got back:rolleyes:,,, lol,, Thats some thing those kids will remember for a long time:D