issues with Kubota quick attach frame

Gtojt15

Equipment
B2650
Mar 20, 2016
berkey
Has anyone had any issues with the loader quick attach on b2650 loader, it worked perfect with 60" bucket no issues but then i purchased pallet forks from Titan distributors seemed good but then all the sudden the right side came off I reattached made sure the pin was locked in then it did it again this time with a load on it.. It ended up bending and tweeking the quick attach frame anyone else have similar event

mdhughes

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901DT
Dec 10, 2014
Ste Geneveive county, MO
I have had the same thing happen to me with both the fork frame and my bucket. You really have to watch that the two halves of the SSQA are touching each other at the bottom and when you put the pins down that they are going in the slots and not outside of the slots.

Gtojt15

Equipment
B2650
Mar 20, 2016
berkey
I've tried locking it in multiple times everything looks good but soon as it get just a little down pressure or torque it pops off.. My bucket never had issues just the Titan pallet forks ..ill have to measure the frame tomorrow

yamatitan

Equipment
L3901
Jun 28, 2015
Louisiana
Titan is known for having out of spec qa frames where the pins dont engage enough. Under pressure this causes the frame to pop off as your describing. I would compared how far the pins go in on your factory bucket vs the forks if the pin engages more on your bucket you have found the problem with the fork frames. Most people fix it by welding a spacer on the fork frames.