ISO LA211 Loader

John Y

Equipment
BX2200
Apr 1, 2021
Jersey Shore, PA
I know the Kubota LA211 front end loader is very hard to find, but I thought I would post this thread in hopes of getting lucky. I inherited my dad's 2001 BX2200 and the tractor is in very good condition with only 470 hours on it, so I really don't want to see the tractor. But I really could use a front end loader. I do have a 4 way valve that we use for a snow blower, so if I find a loader without the loader, I supposed I could make this work. If you happen to know of one for sale, please let me know. Thank you.

John Young

Last edited:

Brinet

Dec 15, 2019
House
Just order it from the dealer. They are still available. I recently ordered one for my 2000 BX2200.

Reactions: 1 user

John Y

Equipment
BX2200
Apr 1, 2021
Jersey Shore, PA
Just order it from the dealer. They are still available. I recently ordered one for my 2000 BX2200.
Thank you. I called my local dealer and they said Kubota still makes these but their production runs are very limited. They make a small amount maybe once a year and once they are gone, they don't make more. They are looking for me. In the meantime, I'm going to continue to look for a used one. Thank for the feedback.

Reactions: 1 user