Important Information about your Kubota Product (RTV-XG850)

man00

Jul 3, 2013
okla
Anyone else get this letter from Kubota?
The purpose of this communication is to inform you of an important update for your Kubota model RTV-XG850SL-AS with the serial number 15361. Please contact your local Kubota Dealer and reference bulletin(s) PSB-2021-102 for further guidance and to arrange a time to have this work performed at no cost to you*. If you have recently had this repair performed, please disregard this notice.
Dealer sending tech out today or Friday to my home, to check if any service is needed...I really don't know what its all about...dealer didn't seem concerned much

Landroverbill

Equipment
Bx25d
Jul 13, 2017
Chicago Park, ca, usa
I got the same letter for my bx25d. Different ref number. Kubota didn’t know why when I phoned. Issue was with over flow cap on cooling system. That was addressed years ago.

whitetiger

Staff member

Equipment
Kubota tech..BX2370, RCK60, B7100HST, RTV900 w plow, Ford 1100 FWA
Nov 20, 2011
Kansas City, KS
Anyone else get this letter from Kubota?
The purpose of this communication is to inform you of an important update for your Kubota model RTV-XG850SL-AS with the serial number 15361. Please contact your local Kubota Dealer and reference bulletin(s) PSB-2021-102 for further guidance and to arrange a time to have this work performed at no cost to you*. If you have recently had this repair performed, please disregard this notice.
Dealer sending tech out today or Friday to my home, to check if any service is needed...I really don't know what its all about...dealer didn't seem concerned much
Title
PSB-2021-102: MANDATORY CAMPAIGN: V-Series; RTV-XG850 Intake Pipe Crease

Description
This campaign describes preventative modifications, which must be performed whether a failure has occurred or not. Complete all eligible units as soon as possible, always prior to retail, and whenever they are in the shop for maintenance or repair. Please contact your customers to arrange for the timely repair of retailed units.

Product Line
V-Series

Models
RTV-XG850, RTV-XG850CA, RTV-XG850EV

Serial Numbers

No code has to be inserted here.

Issue
It is possible for the intake pipe to develop a crease under the hose clamp, allowing dirt to bypass the filter.

Solution
Perform the inspection procedure starting on page 3 of the attached PSB to determine if the intake pipe has a crease. If the intake pipe does have a crease, perform the appropriate repair procedure starting on page 5 of the attached PSB.

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
I got one for my RTV-X1100C for the rubber floor mat may delaminate from the underlay, so they are going to replace the floor mat.

I for one am glad to see Kubota is on top of all this stuff. Not like my Polaris lemons where they just tell you, sorry about your luck.