Ill apologize in advance...Im sorry if this has been asked before. L2550 with a RC60-25 belly mower

Kubotaed

Oct 8, 2016
Traverse City
Is there a way to lock the deck in the elevated position so that you can leave the deck mounted on the tractor and still use the three point hitch with other implements? Thank you in advance for any help!

hagrid

Lifetime Member

Equipment
K1600GTL, ZX-14R
Jun 11, 2018
Pittsburgh
The BX series has a depth of cut knob. Set it to TOP if you have something similar.

19thSF

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, loader, MMM, pallet forks, tooth bar, rear blade, JD 318 w/plow, JD X350
Mar 1, 2020
Glendale, Rhode Island
Is there a way to lock the deck in the elevated position so that you can leave the deck mounted on the tractor and still use the three point hitch with other implements? Thank you in advance for any help!
Hello KubotaEd,

Your deck may have "lock up" capability. This holds the deck in a fixed raised position while you raise and lower the three point hitch while using rear mounted implements. I do not know if the following is applicable to you, but it is worth a look.

Good luck with it, and have a good 2022. By the way, do you know what two things fall out of the sky?

Some would say, Bird shit and fools

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Might help if you tell us what tractor/deck you actually have. Although Hagrid's ESP ability might be something I could attain someday with proper instruction...he is somewhat local to me...LOL

OR it might even something on my part as simple as being unable to see the obvious, which I seem to have missed with respect to your tractor...

Edit: OK, I guess that the tractor info and deck info is in the thread title...chalk this up to age on my part...but still, better to repeat it in the original post, just in case those like me might have the answer but not see the details of the question!

Kubotaed

Oct 8, 2016
Traverse City
Hello KubotaEd,

Your deck may have "lock up" capability. This holds the deck in a fixed raised position while you raise and lower the three point hitch while using rear mounted implements. I do not know if the following is applicable to you, but it is worth a look.

Good luck with it, and have a good 2022. By the way, do you know what two things fall out of the sky?

Some would say, Bird shit and fools

View attachment 72321
Thank you for providing this information for me. My deck doesn’t seem to have this option.