identifying electrical connectors

Showmedata

Equipment
LX3310
May 18, 2022
Boulder CO
Does anybody know the correct name/ID of this electrical connector on the seat "operator present" switch? I'd like to be able to buy a matching set for a small modification, rather than splicing into the existing wires.
938E6090-3B4F-4002-B769-39222FBD636B.jpeg

Showmedata

Equipment
LX3310
May 18, 2022
Boulder CO
thanks @cthomas - I've actually already been to that site this morning, but with 1286 2-way connectors shown I was hoping somebody had already done the work!

My intention is to put in a momentary switch to defeat the operator-present circuit, rather than disabling it completely.

cthomas

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610 HSDC
Jan 1, 2017
La Farge Wi
What end do you need? I have use a cut down paper clip for the females(just for testing purposing) Or any dealership/tech should have a terminal kit(GM had like 26 trays with 16+ in each). As you do not need the body of the pigtail. Is there any markings on the current old(will be small). Sounds like you need a couple of (GM terminalogy). Just so you know they are not cheap as have to order in packs of ten(parts dept. refused to stock them, customer had to buy all ten if I needed just one)((I kept them all))(((and found others in the trash))). If you need the female end try a heater resister repair kit like this as it has a couple of different terminated leads. https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p...4-P?navigationPath=L1*14922|L2*15019|L3*15903

cthomas

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610 HSDC
Jan 1, 2017
La Farge Wi
I see you have a LXxx10 series in the operators manual there was a combination of things to push to keep PTO on if not in seat(can't remember order as I have never needed it. Just be careful bypassing safety switches as they are there to protect you(even if sometimes a pain in the butt).

Showmedata

Equipment
LX3310
May 18, 2022
Boulder CO
it's not for the PTO. I can't see the pallet fork tips when I'm seated, so I want to be able to stand up and edge the tractor forward. I'm thinking a momentary switch mounted on the loader control would let me do this while not defeating the factory safety systems and intents.

I would prefer to do this without splicing into the factory harness, and a matching pair of M&F connectors would make it really clean. If I Can't find them, then I can just splice into the seat harness.

cthomas

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610 HSDC
Jan 1, 2017
La Farge Wi
It would be a lot cheaper to just redo the connectors and use something like this. I went this route on my old plow truck and a western plow. It was fixed for under twenty bucks instead of the $200 Western wanted just for the plow side harness pigtail. Also think about relocating the seat harness and install a pull out shelf/bin under that seat as it is just a wasted space. I have a wireless camera setup to use with my forks.

Reactions: 1 user

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada