Hi all,
I have found and installed a MMM on my B3200.
It would be nice to not have to crawl around to install pins to hold up the mower when you need to use the rear lift.
Thought about a few things, but thought I would try to get some ideas from this site...which is great.
Would like something with a kind of handle on it so it is easy to get on and off. Also, was wondering if the weight of the mower will keep the pins in place without some kind of cotter pin or other retention device.
I know some may say...just take it off when not in use, but I plan on using the tractor for moving trailers and mowing, so would like to keep the mower installed unless I am going off the grassy areas.
Thanks
I have found and installed a MMM on my B3200.
It would be nice to not have to crawl around to install pins to hold up the mower when you need to use the rear lift.
Thought about a few things, but thought I would try to get some ideas from this site...which is great.
Would like something with a kind of handle on it so it is easy to get on and off. Also, was wondering if the weight of the mower will keep the pins in place without some kind of cotter pin or other retention device.
I know some may say...just take it off when not in use, but I plan on using the tractor for moving trailers and mowing, so would like to keep the mower installed unless I am going off the grassy areas.
Thanks