ID the baseboard heater parts?

chim

Equipment
L4240HSTC with FEL, Ford 1210
Jan 19, 2013
Near Lancaster, PA, USA
#1 Son is working on a house and needs to get parts for his hot water baseboard heat. He hasn't been able to find any info on the brand. A few supply houses haven't been able to help. Neither has the internet so far. The end caps are about 9-1/2" tall. He needs 1 left end cap, 2 right end caps and 3 of the brackets that go inside. The brackets hold the fintube and pipe as well as the front cover. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

Roadworthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 HST
Aug 17, 2019
Benton City, WA
You could check with a local sheet metal shop to see what it would cost to duplicate them based on the ones you have.

Geezer3d

Equipment
Kubota LX2610SU
Apr 22, 2021
Heart of the Catskills
I have some 30 year old slant fin parts and they look a lot like those, but not exactly. Mine do not have the plastic insert at the bottom of the bracket and the small piece at the top that looks like a finger is different. Of course they may have changed over the years.

chim

Equipment
L4240HSTC with FEL, Ford 1210
Jan 19, 2013
Near Lancaster, PA, USA
Thank you all. Son is moving and selling the place. He said the baseboard heat is (functionally) complete and operable. I don't know the whole story.

ctfjr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800HST
Dec 7, 2009
central ct
Not to be negative about finding the exact match but there are tons of baseboard manufacturers that have come and gone in the last 50 years. Burnham (still in business) and right in your backyard I believe no longer sells copper baseboard. Crane used to manufacture in western PA (long gone). It might be a solution to change one room to some current brand that is close in dimensions and then salvage the old material for use in other rooms where needed.