I s o

johnjk

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B3200 w/loader, Woods RC5 brush hog, 4' box blade, tooth bar, B1700 MMM,
Apr 13, 2017
West Mansfield, OH
Looking for discharge shoot and spindle covers for Rck60-24b mower
Where you located in PA? I’m about an hour NW of Columbus OH. I do have to go to Pittsburg in May/June for work (depending on supply chain availability)
One latch on the cover broke so I cobbled one up. Since then the tab on the deck broke. They’ve been on the shelf for the last couple years. I may still have the bolts to attach the chute floating around

Attachments

c r e

Equipment
B7510
Jan 17, 2023
Pennsylvania
Where you located in PA? I’m about an hour NW of Columbus OH. I do have to go to Pittsburg in May/June for work (depending on supply chain availability)
One latch on the cover broke so I cobbled one up. Since then the tab on the deck broke. They’ve been on the shelf for the last couple years. I may still have the bolts to attach the chute floating around
I'm about an hour or so south east of Pittsburgh. Just recently bought the deck it has one cover on it but with a 13 year old it would be better to have the covers

c r e

Equipment
B7510
Jan 17, 2023
Pennsylvania
I'm about an hour or so south east of Pittsburgh. Just recently bought the deck it has one cover on it but with a 13 year old it would be better to have the covers
Any word if you are going to be in my area. And how much do you want for the covers and shute

johnjk

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 13, 2017
West Mansfield, OH
Any word if you are going to be in my area. And how much do you want for the covers and shute
$60 for all. I hope to be in a Pittsburg in the next two weeks if that works. I can PM you the details and we can work out a pick up location if that works.

johnjk

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 13, 2017
West Mansfield, OH
Any chance this week I'm just trying to plan my week out thanks cre
Just got off a planning call and I will be in Pittsburg 12-13 of June for work. Let me know if this works for you