i promised pictures.......

Stumpy

Equipment
L175
Dec 1, 2011
NE Ohio
Yeah I didn't know they made a diesel that small. What is that an air cooled 10hp? Looks like it's in need of a little TLC.

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
Did you leave your Lil-tractor in the bad part of town? All up on blocks and such ;) Looks like a fun project.

jeffscub

Equipment
HST t1600h
Mar 22, 2012
fyffe, alabama, USA
Yeah I didn't know they made a diesel that small. What is that an air cooled 10hp? Looks like it's in need of a little TLC.
no actually it's a watercooled 2 cyclinder, 13.5 or 14 hp, depending on where you look on the net. all it really needs is a throttle cable and the big dent on the hood knocked out. well, plus replacing the headlight assembly, which i'm not gonna do. it didn't come with a deck, so i probably won't buy one ($600 for one). i'm gonna make it my "knock around tractor". probably add some "holeshot" sport ATV tires on it later for more added traction plus load them. jeff

jeffscub

Equipment
HST t1600h
Mar 22, 2012
fyffe, alabama, USA
Did you leave your Lil-tractor in the bad part of town? All up on blocks and such ;) Looks like a fun project.
i accidently hit the wrong button on the alarm.......:D!!! no the PO was gonna move it with flat tires and spun the valve stems completely off. i replaced them today with some EL cheapo tubes till i get my ATV tires on it. jeff