I got my B2620 tractor

Farr

Oct 22, 2014
erin
I finally got my B2620 last Wedsday and absolutely love it... so doesn't the misses.We mowed the back yard that the farmer did not mow. We moved some compost around. We moved a bale of hay for the 3 cows and 1 horse that we have. I bought the hay spear from Tractor Supply but did not have the drill bit to install it... we did use a heavy duty strap to secure it to the fel. Worked great but we could only lift it up about 1 foot in the air. The tires are weighted but I had the misses drive and I stood on the drawbar so it worked just fine...one of the tires lifted up. Today... thanksgiving day we got snow, the misses got up early as she usually does... got the tractor out and plowed the drive way. She loves the tractor as much as I do. I only wish that I could post some pics of it being delivered to the house I have pics of the tractor in my downloads file but don't know how to transfer them to the Forum...can anybody help me out??:D

Last edited:

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
When you write your post, scroll down to manage upload. It will open in a new window. Select the file and upload. When finished uploading the pics, click on close window tab. If you look down at the manage upload portion it will show the files. When you click submit reply, they will show up with your post.

Congratulations on the new tractor :D

Last edited:

Farr

Oct 22, 2014
erin
Re Daren Todd

I found the manage attach... but when I found the file it said invalid file????

Ezlife45

Equipment
B2650
Jun 5, 2014
Louisiana
Just be very careful with the tractor, it can hurt you/others very quickly and/or kill someone.

For not much money you can buy a box blade and if you shop around you can find one that weighs more than 300 lbs that your machine will be able to handle easily.

That weight behind the tractor will help tremendously when doing loader work. I have a slightly larger tractor (B2650) and I have a 48" box blade, I think I can use a 54 easily. Much better to have something back there than having someone standing on the back of the machine.

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
Just be very careful with the tractor, it can hurt you/others very quickly and/or kill someone.

For not much money you can buy a box blade and if you shop around you can find one that weighs more than 300 lbs that your machine will be able to handle easily.

That weight behind the tractor will help tremendously when doing loader work. I have a slightly larger tractor (B2650) and I have a 48" box blade, I think I can use a 54 easily. Much better to have something back there than having someone standing on the back of the machine.
Your tractor would handle a bigger box blade for sure EZlife45. Look at the pics I posted pulling a loaded 60" uphill with my smaller/lighter B2620.

Congrat's Farr. You won't be disappointed with the B. Awesome tractor.

That's what I did....instead of spending money on a ballast box, I just keep the box blade on when doing loader work. I put a quick hitch on now too, so now it's just a matter of backing up to an implement and grabbing it.

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Farr,

Congrats on your new machine! And good on you for getting your wife on the thing. If for some reason you are laid up or out of town, its great to know your wife could warm up the tractor and go clear the driveway.

I am doing loads of landscaping and having my wife run the bucket while I load big boulders in or unload them out makes it so much easier and safer for both of us. I tore out 10+ tons of floor tile and my wife moved it to the dumpster for me with a smile on her face.

Nice to have help when you need it and its a blast to watch the better half have fun driving the tractor around. I have to smile when I see her haul the trailer out to trim trees. Having the tractor makes yard work a heck of a lot easier. I am just finishing spreading out 60 tons of granite on my driveway.

Be safe. Have FUN. Take pictures!

[URL=http://s307.photobucket.com/user/CaptStark/media/Kubota-Lou-3-1.jpg.html][/URL]

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
CaveCreekRay, based on your picture you sure don't have to be concerned about smashing the hood!:D

I know, you repaired it. But that's what jumped into my mind.

If a woman enjoys being outside, and you give them good equipment it makes their time enjoyable and they do more. And those who buy equipment that doesn't function as it should wonder why their women don't mess with it, causing them more work.