Hydraulic outlet block sieved

al m

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota b1750,60" mm,48" argo trend snowblower,5' grader blade
Jul 30, 2012
smiths falls on Canada
Hydraulic outlet block siezed

I am nearing the completion of installing the loader on my b1750, but have hit a stumbling block,I can't move the leaver on the hydraulic outlet block in order to divert flow to the loader. Lock plate is off. I am reluctant to use force,any recommendations?

Last edited:

100 td

Equipment
B21TLB (B21, TL421 & BT751) Toyota SDK4 T116 Bobcat
Aug 29, 2015
ɹǝpunuʍop
Re: Hydraulic outlet block siezed

If it's a rotary style valve with a peg in it, pop it on the top of the valve with a hammer, this should "crack" the union between the valve and the body and then hopefully allow you to turn it. Don't pop it with a sledge hammer! A smaller hammer short sharp pop or whack, remembering that it has nowhere to go, it's just a shock to the valve to break it's hold on the valve body.
Edit: If that doesn't work, pull the whole assembly and disassemble on the bench.

al m

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 30, 2012
smiths falls on Canada
Re: Hydraulic outlet block siezed

If it's a rotary style valve with a peg in it, pop it on the top of the valve with a hammer, this should "crack" the union between the valve and the body and then hopefully allow you to turn it. Don't pop it with a sledge hammer! A smaller hammer short sharp pop or whack, remembering that it has nowhere to go, it's just a shock to the valve to break it's hold on the valve body.
Edit: If that doesn't work, pull the whole assembly and disassemble on the bench.
I was thinking along those lines but was paranoid I would bust something,and will need some sort of "punch" as there is very little room. I'll give it a try ,maybe use a socket extension.
Thanks for the reply

100 td

Equipment
Aug 29, 2015
ɹǝpunuʍop
Gr8, just didn't want you to break it under my instruction!

100 td

Equipment
Aug 29, 2015
ɹǝpunuʍop
Ultimately,I believe we are all responcibale for our own actions,no matter who may or may not tell us what to do,lol
If only the judges would see it that way, I can't understand how they work out that if you climb up over a railing and jump or do something stupid, that's it's the fault of the entity that put up the railing, or you put your hot coffee between your legs in the car and apply the brakes and spill the hot coffee and burn yourself it's the fault of maccas for making the coffee too hot!

B7100dJames

Equipment
1982 B7100d w FEL
Aug 30, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
The handle will be hard to turn if the 3ph has weight on it. Dropping the 3ph should relieve any pressure on the diverter valve and make it easier to rotate. Just a FYI.

al m

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 30, 2012
smiths falls on Canada
The handle will be hard to turn if the 3ph has weight on it. Dropping the 3ph should relieve any pressure on the diverter valve and make it easier to rotate. Just a FYI.
Honestly,I bet it was first time it had ever been moved,and im thinking the tractor was painted since it left the factory,and the paint helped glue it in place