Hydraulic control valve

jrmoore

Feb 6, 2013
Hugo, OK
I need to purchase a 9210 B12 D, Husco, hydraulic control valve, for a Woods loader on a L3400 Kubota tractor. I had a mechanic try to repair the one on the loader and it didn't remedy the problem. I am having trouble locating someone to sell me the valve. I know it will be expensive but I use the loader extensively and it is necessary that I get it fixed. Has anyone out there bought one of these or perhaps replaced it with another brand?

Last edited:

jbeenemd

Equipment
Kubota L185DT
Sep 30, 2012
Sacville, MO
When I adopted my L185DT, the control valve for the front hydraulics had a slow leak. It continued to worsen over the next couple of years. When I tried to repair it, I could not find replacement parts. So looked for a replacement and got a generic control valve for $125 off of ebay. I did have to get some adapter fittings to match the hydraulics lines. Works great.

I am planing on replacing the old lines some time in the next year or so. Will probably have some made to match the current valve and get rid of the adapters.

Jackie

Profnohair

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1500, 42" bh, box blade, G6200HST, Mahindra 450 with BH, FEL, etc.
Husco will not sell to an individual and I cannot find a dealer who will order the part for me.
I needed a Husco work section valve for a Long brand backhoe. After hitting constant dead ends, I got in contact with lhtech.com and got the price to order it. But in the end a friend found four of the sections for $0. I went with that deal of course.