Hydraulic Control Lever for B7200 3-pt Hitch

LowInOhio

Equipment
B2301
Aug 6, 2014
Nashport, OH
www.nashportohio.com
I recently bought a B7200, and am currently doing some initial inspections, repairs, and general replacing of anything that looks questionable. One in the questionable category is the control lever for the 3-pt hydraulics. The lever was bent to heck, rusted, and looks like someone did a quick weld repair. I took the nut off to remove, but it's just a hair shy of clearing to come off. I've attached a picture of the culprit. Is this normal? Is the "extra" weld keeping it from coming off? Not sure how they got it back on, if they removed to weld. Any suggestions? It doesn't appear that the control box was ever removed, so I'd like to prevent that if possible.

thanks

Attachments

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Just looking at the diagrams it does look like they made a little space error and you'll have to remove something to get it to come off.

If you don't have it yet you can download both the OPS and WSM and maybe the parts manuals from Kubotabooks.com , it might help you out in the future.

LowInOhio

Equipment
B2301
Aug 6, 2014
Nashport, OH
www.nashportohio.com
Just looking at the diagrams it does look like they made a little space error and you'll have to remove something to get it to come off.

If you don't have it yet you can download both the OPS and WSM and maybe the parts manuals from Kubotabooks.com , it might help you out in the future.
I did previously download some manuals, although I could not find the drawing on that particular area. I think I'm going to take a small die grinder and take whatever off that will allow it to slide off.

Thanks!