Hydralic question

AJared

Sep 18, 2018
Medon, TN
I have a newbie question on how to connect my hydralic disc hoses to my Kubota M7060. The operating manual seems to read that I shut off the tractor, remove the dust covers on the tractor remote, and push the fittings on the hoses into the tractor hydralic remote. and they will click into place. After operation, I turn off the tractor and moves the hydralic control lever to depressurize the lines, and then pull the hoses out of the remotes. Is it that straight forward? (I am used to quick disconnects on a John Deere and this remote is not the quick disconnect type.) Thanks for the help!

MtnViewRanch

Oct 10, 2012
Lakeside Ca.
For disconnecting, to make it a bit easier, first push the male end in and then pull out, sort of all in one quick motion. Once you get it figured out, it's very easy and you will prefer this type to any collar actuated coupler.

I sure do anyway. ;)

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
Thank you all very much! I thought I was reading it correctly, but I didn't want to break anything!
The design is a great one for absent minded owners. Should you drive off with an implement's hoses still connected but the implement, free, the couplings will release the hose instead of turning into a tow cable to pull the implement.

Dave