HST Issues on a L series

Bwelhoward

Equipment
Kubota L 3540
Aug 3, 2021
Iowa, LA
I have a 2008 L 3540 HST. When pressing the the pedal when the auto throttle is on, the tractor idles up and only crawls at a very slow speed. When I engage the cruise it takes off and pulls fine. With auot throttle still on, when reverse is pushed it takes off very fast and the tractor does not idle up. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I can give more details if this is not enough.

rbargeron

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L5450, L48, L3250, L345 never enough attachments
Jul 6, 2015
western ma
How does it behave when auto throttle is off?

Bwelhoward

Equipment
Kubota L 3540
Aug 3, 2021
Iowa, LA
I have a 2008 L 3540 HST. When pressing the the pedal when the auto throttle is on, the tractor idles up and only crawls at a very slow speed. When I engage the cruise it takes off and pulls fine. With auot throttle still on, when reverse is pushed it takes off very fast and the tractor does not idle up. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I can give more details if this is not enough.
I pulled the connection on the speed throttle sensor and cleaned the contacts and the reverse is working as it should after that, but it is still doing the same thing going forward. I ordered a new speed throttle sensor that goes under the pedal and I’m hoping that resolves the issue. 🤞🏼