How to get implement to raise straight?

Kubota Dave

New member

Equipment
B2650 HSD, B7800
Jul 31, 2016
23
0
1
Virginia
I know this is a dumb question for most here but this is my first tractor.

I bought a rear mounted snow blower for my B2650 i have it all attached but when i raise the snow blower the left side is higher than the right.

Because of that when you lower it...it pulls to the left side.

Now most of the adjustments are on the right side.

As i understand it the stabilizers are only for sway left to right there is not much to adjust of the left side.

Any help would be great.
 

RCW

Well-known member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
10,327
7,349
113
Chenango County, NY

Kubota Dave

New member

Equipment
B2650 HSD, B7800
Jul 31, 2016
23
0
1
Virginia
You do adjust the right side to make it equal to the left side. If the left is high, tighten up and take up slack with the right side adjustment.

For me, I sometime put a block of wood in the middle to give some slack on the right side crank. Lower the implement until you see the stress ease on up on the crank.

Not sure I made myself clear... A photo for the back side of the tractor (especially if the blower is attached would help)
I think i got it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/skfhkjg3vzv3dq5/IMG_0015.JPG?dl=0

short video.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m5oxyprpim3aqs3/lift.mp4?dl=0
 

Kubota Dave

New member

Equipment
B2650 HSD, B7800
Jul 31, 2016
23
0
1
Virginia
By George, I think he's got it :D
As long as it's level and the left/right telescopic stabilizers have a pin in the same hole it should stay in the center right? It looks like it's in the center of the tractor and there is hardly any sway to the left or right. You don't want any sway right?

On my dads old kubota when it had a bush hog hooked up when you turn the stabilizers would rub the tires. His where not telescopic they each had a thing to turn much more of a pain to adjust.