How long to get your ordered tractor?

Larry0071

Dec 30, 2017
Pittsburgh, Pa
I have a B2650 HST TLB with the B3350 oversized/optional R4 wheels and tires ordered as of 2 weeks ago. I'm so giddy that I have trouble sleeping some nights! The trade is my 2013 BX25D that has 156 hours on it. They did not have the tractor in stock, do they ordered the custom build from Kubota Monday, 13 days ago.

My order:
B2650 HST
Loader/Backhoe
Mechanical thumb
The optional oversized tires from the B3350.
Tires loaded with Rim Gard
3rd function to front.
16" and 24" BH buckets.
60" light material loader bucket with SSQA and tooth bar.

Do you think I'll have it by the end of January? Man, I may lose my mind with the anticipation while waiting!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

jryser

Jun 7, 2017
Plainfield
Likely - and isn't it fun to be a kid again!!!??? I waited 3 weeks for my L3560HST and I slept very little. Heck I still get all giddy when it's a Kubota day!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Larry0071

Dec 30, 2017
Pittsburgh, Pa
Since it's around 0 to 15 degrees every day here in the Pittsburgh area, I pulled the BX in, wiped it down with rags dampened in the parts washer to remove the consistent grease mess that never ends, removed my LED front and rear lights/brackets/wiring harness, removed the BXpanded HST pressure kit, used the Porter Cable DA and went over the paint with Meguiars paint conditioning cream (paint polish and synthetic wax combined, a detailers cheater secret... An all in one) to remove swirls/scratches and make the paint shine, hit the black plastic with Aerospace 303, re-painted the loader and backhoe buckets to make them look shiny and new...

So now it sets, waiting for the call to deliver it for the trade that is on paper. I don't they will have ever gotten in a trade that is as detailed as this. I detail cars on the side, so I have all of the equipment to do full correction, high end detailing. I applied some of that too a mini farm tractor. My wife thinks I'm insane [emoji23]

mickeyd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2014 L3200 DT w/LA524 FEL, 2019 Kubota Z121S w/ 48" Pro Dec, TG1860G w/RCK54TG
Mar 21, 2014
Guin, AL
Congrats Larry but relax, it too cold to do much with in January. :D

You can dream about all the fun you'll have this spring.

Larry0071

Dec 30, 2017
Pittsburgh, Pa
The waiting is the hardest part! I've got $7,600 laying on the kitchen counter that I can't wait to go hand to these folks with my BX so I can bring home the last tractor I'll ever buy.....

jryser

Jun 7, 2017
Plainfield
Larry - I have a nice L3560 that could use a once over by your talent!!! She's got 41 well earned hours on her!!! I'm excited WITH you for your new tractor!! When our wives think we r nuts we r in the right club!!!

Larry0071

Dec 30, 2017
Pittsburgh, Pa
Larry - I have a nice L3560 that could use a once over by your talent!!! She's got 41 well earned hours on her!!! I'm excited WITH you for your new tractor!! When our wives think we r nuts we r in the right club!!!

If your in Western PA, bring it over. It's winter and I'm bored.. so things get painted, cleaned and detailed.

jryser

Jun 7, 2017
Plainfield
Larry that work would be worth the drive to PA from Indy on the tractor without the cab in the cold!

JWool

Equipment
B2650HSDC FEL & Front Snow Blower, ZT-Z421, GL11000 Generator
Dec 29, 2013
Northern MI
I waited 3 1/2 weeks, and nothing needed to be ordered.

It seems like a long waite when your sitting there thinking about all the things you could be doing with it!
But worth it.

Larry0071

Dec 30, 2017
Pittsburgh, Pa
I waited 3 1/2 weeks, and nothing needed to be ordered.

It seems like a long waite when your sitting there thinking about all the things you could be doing with it!
But worth it.
It's killing me. It's too cold, snowy and frozen to really do anything... But... I could be getting the LED lights wired front and rear, I could be building my ammo box brackets and mounting the boxes, I can put a ceramic paint coating on the sexy orange beast, I could be examining the backhoe seat and the factory suspension seat that they remove to see if I can build a way to get the suspension seat combined with the backhoe seat turntable. But, I can do nothing until I get the tractor [emoji24]

Oliver

Equipment
L2501, JD 3520
Feb 2, 2011
Preston County, WV
Waiting is horrible I don't know how you can sleep, Larry. :D

I'm not too far from you just two miles south of the WV/PA line in Preston county. Only have maybe 6" of snow but I just had to take my B2650 out to clear the 800' driveway, well..... because it's my first Winter with it. :)

I clear about 8' width which the 60" bucket does in two passes. My previous B7500 had a 48" and allowing for a bit of overlap it took three passes.

I really like this tractor I think you will too.

Larry0071

Dec 30, 2017
Pittsburgh, Pa
I can't wait! I'll be calling M&R Kubota tomorrow to see if there is any update. I would like to be told when the tractor is being built so I can run up and grab pictures along the build.