How do you store your Box Blade?

802Driver

Equipment
LX2610SU 60" Bucket Land Pride54" Box Blade Farm King 4572 Rear Blade
May 18, 2020
Manitoba, Canada
So until I have the ideal implement storage setup, finding a level spot at the back of the yard is really my current option. That being said I need to come up with a modified pallet solution to store my BB1260 level and ready for the Quick Hitch to grab it.

The blades on the back and tines on front make for some challenges with it sitting "level".

I was thinking of modifying a pallet so the two outsides of the "Box" can sit about 1.5" higher than the rear blades which should get me to "level(ish)", but I can't be the only person to tackle this....

So what have you guys done to drop your box blades on to allow for easy re-attachment ?

Thanks
I have mine sitting on a pallet, I placed a small piece of 1x2 under each side of the box to hold it upright and level and sit the box blade just off the back of the pallet so the blades are hanging over the edge, works perfect.

Reactions: 1 user

River19

Equipment
B2601, RB1560, BB1260 and BX2830 blower
Sep 10, 2020
NH/VT NEK
I modified my original pallet and I think it should get me through until I have a more permanent solution. We are working on plans to build out a oversized detached one bay garage with a lean-lo on the side and that will allow me to do the "dolly" thing......eventually