Hooking up 3PT implements..........HELP!!!!!!!

76_Bronco

Equipment
B7200 4WD w/FEL, 4' disc, 4' Brush Hog, 14" Plow, 4' Blade, JD 246 2 row Planter
Mar 28, 2012
Rainsville, Al
If you don't have Hodge's Stabilizers, get them! It make's hooking up implement so much easier. I also recommend the quick hitch, but only if your handy enough to modify your current implement to fit it. But the quick hitch is not a do all for me, it doesn't work with post hole diggers, or my cultivator or subsoiler. But it's perfect for my 2 row planter, disc plow, brush hog. It takes less than a minute to swap implements, but the best thing about the quick hitch is not having to get off the tractor :)

Burt

Equipment
L3700SU, box blade, 6 foot rhino blade, 1 bottom plow, 3 point receiver hitch.
Mar 24, 2012
Goldendale, WA USA
If you don't have Hodge's Stabilizers, get them! It make's hooking up implement so much easier. I also recommend the quick hitch, but only if your handy enough to modify your current implement to fit it. But the quick hitch is not a do all for me, it doesn't work with post hole diggers, or my cultivator or subsoiler. But it's perfect for my 2 row planter, disc plow, brush hog. It takes less than a minute to swap implements, but the best thing about the quick hitch is not having to get off the tractor :)
76 Bronco,

Yep, ditto! For sure and you betcha!

Nothing like a set of Hodges stabilizers and Pat's quick hitch to simplify life. Nothing better for 3 point hookups and take offs.

Burt