Help with sprayer

WELD

May 9, 2016
Salem MA
Trying to spray my yard with roundup, it's about an acre largearea.
I have a 55 gal drum on wheels and I filled it about halfway and mixed the right amount of the roundup. I have a pump that's rated 2.1 gpm 60psi max and built a spray bar and bought a set of green countyline nozzles from tsc. Part number 2101933
I thought it was working good but I pulled my sprayer around for an hour and it seemed to only use about a gallon or two of the mixture.

Is there someplace that clearly states which nozzles will flow more fluid than others?
Ican't make any sense of the chart on the back of the boxes. I tried every search I could but came up short on google. Thanks

HighSierra79

Equipment
B7100d, M6800 w/FEL, 7' mower, 7' box blade, 42" LP tiller, 5' rake
Sep 1, 2013
MO
Assuming your bar is at least 4ft w/2 nozzles, 6-7ft coverage, and your pump was running the whole time, you should have noticeable usage of fluid from your tank. My concern is an over application of roundup on acre lot from an hour of spraying. Any local farm store or dealer should have nozzle info on hand to help you select properly for your spraying needs.

Huskerfan

Equipment
Kubota B2650 HSTC, Grasshopper 725Dt
May 24, 2016
Iowa
You might want to switch to tee jet nozzles and upgrade to the Fimco 3.8 gpm pump. Go to the Fimco catalog , starting on page 113 for spray tip nozzles and gpm. I had to upgrade my Fimco 40 gal 3ph sprayer with a 100 inch boom to 6 AIXR 11003 BLUE TIPS shown on page 115, and a 3.8 gpm 12 volt Fimco pump. Takes about 40 minutes to use up one tank when figuring spraying and turning off the pump for turns etc. for an acre.