Help with pictures included in post

Grouse Feathers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2370, FEL, Snowblower-BX5455, Homebuilt Forks, LP RB1560, LP GS1548
Feb 16, 2015
Lovells, Mi
When someone posts a large picture directly in the post it expands my window so I have to scroll up and down and back in forth to view the picture and back and forth to read the text. Is there a setting I need to change to keep the window to the width of the screen. Really large pictures are impossible to deal with. The thread on chainsaws today is an example. I couldn't even post to the thread.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
It's not you ;) The person posting the pic needs to double check the size and edit before posting. It's even more fun when you have a tablet. You need a magnifying glass to read the text with the pic :rolleyes: Certain apps like tap talk for our phones and tablets automatically adjust the pics when we post them :D I find it easier then having to go back in and adjust a pictures size and posting with the pc

Last edited:

Grouse Feathers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 16, 2015
Lovells, Mi
Thanks Daren, I was going nuts trying to re-size. I did suspect it was the post, but needed some conformation.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Thanks Daren, I was going nuts trying to re-size. I did suspect it was the post, but needed some conformation.
Ditto what Daren said, and IF you are looking on a phone.....jeez....you need three more phones JUST to see the print!!! And my eye sight aint what it use to be......and memory....where is that damn keyboard!:D

Grouse Feathers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 16, 2015
Lovells, Mi
Well guys I don't have it that bad, I'm using my laptop most of the time. And, if I had a touch screen I could re-size it down and still read the message. Instead I have to scroll around and see a quarter of the message at a time and a twelfth of the picture at a time. I could go get my tablet so I could re-size it and see nothing.

bxray

Equipment
Bx25d
Dec 1, 2014
Cleveland, ohio
Well if they were all attached as thumb nail images that can be clicked on to make them large there would no problem.

OTT Should make this a default setting.
Hint, Hint
;)

Ray
:eek:

Last edited: