Help with GR2000

OBKubota

Equipment
2014Gr2120,Gr2728Snowblower,Gck5GrassCatcher,agri-FabSpreader
Oct 21, 2014
Ontario
Re: help

That is a good question and it got me thinking as I have a GR 2120 so I looked in the manual and all it says is do not attempt to tow this machine or damage to the transmission may result. I am sure someone here knows how to do it. If not I would call dealer and see what they say. Anyway good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tommyb

Sep 12, 2015
Wallingford, CT.
Re: help

I stumbled across this, think it was here on OTT, can't find it in search though.

There's possibly a bypass valve to release the HST on the GR2100 (not mentioned in the manual), took a quick look for it on my GR2120 last week but haven't located it yet.

Hope you find it on your machine.

OBKubota

Equipment
Oct 21, 2014
Ontario
Not shure why my pics are blurry so I will try again #16 is bypass valve ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450636626.938698.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OBKubota

Equipment
Oct 21, 2014
Ontario
just bought a Kubota gr2000. Want crank so I need to push it on trailer.What do I need to disengage to allow the wheels to roll on this mower?
There is a metal bypass button for transmission behind the HST (rear) cover, it is way on bottom below fan and just above the flange on the drain tube. You push it up then start pushing tractor and it does work I tried it. Why it is such a secret is beyond me, if it is in manual I couldn't find it. Good luck!

Attachments

tommyb

Sep 12, 2015
Wallingford, CT.
There is a metal bypass button for transmission behind the HST (rear) cover, it is way on bottom below fan and just above the flange on the drain tube. You push it up then start pushing tractor and it does work I tried it. Why it is such a secret is beyond me, if it is in manual I couldn't find it. Good luck!

Mystery solved! Thanks for confirming the double secret location of the bypass OBKubota. Don't know why they hide knowledge of this in the manual either.

Thanks!