Help hydraulics

Brett777

Equipment
B3030 hst
Jul 19, 2016
Flesherton Ont. Can.
Was just out with my b3030 snowblowing and now it wont lower was working great , hoses are all sevure and still goes up but so slow to come down main line is under pressure......any ideas?

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

CountryBumkin

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2370 w/LA243, Bucket, Grapple, QA Pallet Forks, 60" MMM, rear blade & rake
Sep 27, 2015
Central FL
Maybe worn out quick coupler. Possibly coupler is not depressing internal check valve in the fitting. Also, maybe the control lever is not functioning properly. Crossed lines when hooking up can cause implement to raise and not lower (or some other combination failure).

Did you shut off tractor and try moving the control lever through all positions to get blower lowered? If that didn't work and you need to get implement back on ground for further testing, you may need to "crack loose" the fitting. If you do this you want to be aware of the high pressure in the line, and wrap a rag around the fittings to protect from spray, wear protective glasses, and only crack the line a little.

Brett777

Equipment
B3030 hst
Jul 19, 2016
Flesherton Ont. Can.
Maybe worn out quick coupler. Possibly coupler is not depressing internal check valve in the fitting. Also, maybe the control lever is not functioning properly. Crossed lines when hooking up can cause implement to raise and not lower (or some other combination failure).

Did you shut off tractor and try moving the control lever through all positions to get blower lowered? If that didn't work and you need to get implement back on ground for further testing, you may need to "crack loose" the fitting. If you do this you want to be aware of the high pressure in the line, and wrap a rag around the fittings to protect from spray, wear protective glasses, and only crack the line a little.
Yes the blower lowered when the unit shut down

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

tempforce

Equipment
B2650HSDC
Jun 23, 2012
bastrop, tx
check the hoses, you may have one that is not all the way on and locked. other cause could be a valve could be slow returning to neutral. to relieve the pressure.