Having some fun with my MONSTER KUBOTA

High Octane

Equipment
B6100E
May 20, 2014
Belleville, Il.
www.DIY-LASERS.com
Hello fellow Orange Tractor Fans.

Here's a few pics of my early spring Kubota B6100E Tractor prep & repair.
As a mechanic I have quite a few automotive parts that I decided to use in the process, some where just for fun.

IMG_1927.jpg

I bought this thing on the first day I went looking for a replacement for my POS Craftsman 18-42 lawn tractor. It was at an old country tractor Store that had closed down, however one of the salesman happened to be there and sold it to me for $1,800.00. It had no hour meter, didn't run due to the missing glow plugs but I'm glad to have purchased it. With a little work it has served me well for the past 10+ years.
It always starts and runs, not only does it power a 5' King Kutter finishing mower, It has pulled 40+ foot trees, pulled 3' concrete posts out of the ground without missing a beat.

The front bumper tubes are actually chrome molly roll bar parts from my Omni GLH that I use to race and holds a differential gear for weight. This replaced the stack of old rusty rotors that where previously used.

100_1584.jpg

The original stickers where so old that they where almost unreadable. Rather than spend money I don't have for OE replacements, I elected to cover the ugly areas with some automotive stickers until I can afford the correct ones.

The hood has a very old MONSTER Energy Drink sicker that was laying around, so what the hell, why not use it? It can always be removed. I have a carbon fiber hood scoop that I might install later, I'll remove it then.

The chrome scuff plates are also a automotive accessory that I had laying around, so I put them to use.

100_1580.jpg

The headlights have been replaced by MOPAR add-on driving lights. Much better light output by far.

The lights on the fenders are also a pair of very old automotive add-on accessory lights.
Wont have any vision problems at night anymore.

A K&N Air filter replaces the expensive air filters.
Now I don't have to worry about finding or affording them ever again.

100_1581.jpg

The Slow Vehicle Warning triangle actually lights up internally with the option to flash as well.
Also the Bulldog hood ornament has lighted orange eyes which seemed a perfect match.

and Yes, MONSTER is my favorite drink ;0)

More pics on my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10201782843644573.1073741828.1586118119&type=3

Last edited:

gpreuss

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200DT w/FEL, K650 Backhoe, 5' Rotary, 40" Howard Rotavator, 6' Rhino blade
Oct 9, 2011
Spokane, WA
Great work, keeping the old girl in style! And it does more real work than that old Craftsman ever dreamed of...