Happy Father's Day

Digger Dager

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M59 TLB, B3200 w/front snow blower, 3 @ ZD326 62" rear discharge mowers
To all the men out there that have kids, are planning to have kids, or want to have kids. I have raised 3 daughters, all healthy and happy.

And belated Happy Mother's Day to the ladies out there. Thank you for putting up with the male half of the population. ;)

Digger

Reactions: 1 user

67Truckin

Equipment
BX1800D
May 25, 2016
Pleasant Plains
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL!! I raised four daughters and a son with my beautiful wife of 39 years. It takes alot of work but the rewards are more than worth it all. I now have 4 grandsons and a granddaughter to spoil.

Reactions: 1 users

Palmettokat

Equipment
M6800, B2710, L6060, Volvo 5 ton excavator and implements.
Apr 21, 2020
South Carolina
There is no greater blessing than to be allowed to be a Dad. To the Dads or Fathers congratulations. To those who were faithful congratulations. God Blessed with a Great Wife of 46 years and we were blessed with two great daughters, two fine son in laws who are also great dads and three wonderful grandsons and one extra special granddaughter. All but the youngest grand of all our family are Christians and our prayer is soon he will.

One of the biggest problems in this great country is the lack of faithful Dads to their family.

Reactions: 2 users