Grill Guard and Front Mount Snow Blower

OC455

Equipment
BX2350 LED ROP, FEL, Belly mower,modified snow blower, pole boom, middle plow
Sep 30, 2016
Rome NY USA
I tried looking without much success....

My BX2350 comes with a front mount snow blower but doesn't have a grill guard. Moving large blocks of wood recently had a couple roll back when unloading.

If I bought a grill guard will it work without having to remove it to use the snow blower? Thanks again.

SLIMSHADIE

Equipment
Kubota BX25D
Apr 10, 2013
Eureka,IL
Looking at some of my pics, it looks like the quickhitch will not install without the guard off. Also its alot easier to get to the oil filter with it off, to pull the front assembly forward.
This is just me but I like to change oil in all of my equipment in the fall so its ready in the spring, so timing would be perfect.

bearskinner

Equipment
BX25D, snowblower, PHD, Grapple, Snow blade, land Plane
Sep 1, 2014
N. Idaho
I have the quick hitch with my snow blade,( same as snow blower) and it mounts to the frame with adjustable clamps where the grill guard would mount. Yes it's almost impossible to get under the hood and do an oil change with the guard in place. It's only 4 bolts, so I will now always put it back on when using the grapple and FEL. I have poked a large stick into the grill with the hard off, so I'll spend the extra time and reinstall it for added protection.