Grass Bagger for B2601 Help

drchris1978

Equipment
Kubota BX1870 for mowing & bagging and plowing snow
Feb 13, 2018
Dartmouth, MA
Hawkin, here's some pretty detailed pics of that same bagger for sale online. Hopefully they can help you figure things out. https://nmi.craigslist.org/grd/d/kubota-gck60-30bb-grass/6453824277.html

I am familiar with the baggers for the BX models. I have the older style bagger (GCK60-23BX) which looke almost like yours and uses mounting brackets NOT the 3 point hitch lift arms. The newer style BX baggers use the 3 point hitch lift arms. It appears your bagger may use mounting brackets as well but thats just a guess from looking at the pics.

hawkin

Equipment
B2650hsdc, QD/LA534, front mount blower
Jul 29, 2017
Grand Forks, ND
lol. I found that same bagger and contacted the seller. Unfortunately he’s selling it for his father and knows nothing about it. It sounded like his father passed. I will send those pics as reference to the guy I bought the bagger from. Seller got it in a package deal so doesn’t know what’s all supposed to be there.

drchris1978

Equipment
Kubota BX1870 for mowing & bagging and plowing snow
Feb 13, 2018
Dartmouth, MA
Good Luck! Hopefully you can get some answers.I guess baggers aren't too popular? I would have thought more people would be using them. Maybe the price is a turn-off for most people?

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
There was an owner on this forum some time ago who was very disappointed with the used bagger he bought.

After a lot of coaching, it was determined he did not have the correct pulley and belt arrangement to get the proper rpm on the fan. Once changed and with the correct fan rpm, performance was great

Having a non contact laser tach for about $20 on Amazon would be a good idea.
https://www.amazon.com/Digital-Phot...&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=laser+tachometer&psc=1

Putting more info on your profile, at the very least about your tractor, allows others to give you more relevant advice.

Dave

Last edited: